Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Thirty Nine.

As soon as the car stopped in the airport car park I jumped off Adam as fast as I could, pushing the car door open in the process.

“Woah, you okay?” Matt laughed as he got out of the drivers seat.

“Yeah I’m fine, just didn’t want to sit on it any longer” I smirked as I looked at Adam who flipped me off it response.

Matt just chuckled in reply as he, Eddie, Mark and Fred opened the trunk of the car and began to gather everything that they needed.
Lidia approached me with an all-knowing smirk playing on her face.

“You like him” she stated.

“Oh for fucksake, Lid! Not this again! I do not!” I protested. A little too loudly.

All of the guys turned around to face Lidia and I.

I coughed awkwardly. “Nothing to see here, go back to unloading!” I chuckled.

“I believe that you do, you know!”

“Oh I know you do, but I don’t, so drop it” I laughed.

“Okay okay…for now” she chuckled as she made her way over to help un-loading.

I made my way hesitantly over too. After everything was unloaded we all took our fair share of things and made our way towards the airport doors. I walked next to Matt whilst the others followed in pursuit, I knew at least that way I was well away from Adam and Lidia. I couldn’t think straight, I really couldn’t and that’s what worried me the most. I just wanted to get the flight over with then sleep the next three days away, I knew it wasn’t going to happen, but you can’t blame me for wishing, right?
As we made our way through the airport realisation hit me; it was possible I’d be sitting next to Adam on the flight. I wasn’t going to let that happen.

“Matt I’m sitting next to you!” I declared.

“Show’s how much you love me, huh?” He teased.

As long as I didn’t have to sit next to Adam I was happy.

After we’d sorted our tickets out and had them checked we made our way to the gate.

“What time’s the flight?” Fred questioned as I put his suitcase on the floor.

“In about twenty minutes” Matt said as he looked at his watch to double check.

It was currently 5:40 in the morning and the flight was at six, needless to say I didn’t know how I was able to walk at that time in the morning, I was having coffee withdrawals.

“If you want to go and grab some coffee or something you can considering we’ve got another twenty minutes” Matt chuckled as he looked at my now lit up face.

“I’ll come and get coffee with you” Fred grinned,

“Sure thing!” I exclaimed as I grabbed his hand and dragged him away from everyone else.

We managed to find a Starbucks on the opposite side of the airport so the journey there and back took about ten minutes, but like I cared, I had coffee.

“So what’s going on with you and Adam? You called a truce yet?” Fred questioned as he took a sip of his latte.

“That truce didn’t really last, it’s funny though because sometimes we can actually be civil but other times we’re just at each others throats once again” I chuckled.

Fred chuckled in response and took another sip of his latte.

“So what’s the theme for the music video?” I questioned.

“I can’t tell you” He winked.

“Aw, come on! Just one clue? Please?” I begged as I hugged him from the side.

“Tar”

“Tar?!”

“Yep, that’s all you’re getting” he smirked as he began to walk away.

Tar? Okay then, that’s just weird.

Once Fred and I had made our way back it was about five minutes until we boarded the plane.
I loved airports, I don’t know what it was that made me love them so much, I think the fact that you board a flight on one end of the world and get off at the other had something to do with it.

“Time to board, kid! Lets gooooooooo!” Lidia exclaimed as she linked arms with mine and drug me through the terminal.

“Don’t start with the kid thing again!” I chuckled as I started to skip.

I think the coffee had woken me up a bit too much, to skip at six in the morning but hey, I was going to L.A! I was happy, plus I didn’t have to sit next to Adam! Even better.

Once we’d boarded the plane and took our seats I’d began to relax, well, relax as much as I could. Fred sat Next to Eddie and Mark whilst Adam sat next to Lidia and I sat next to Matt, it was going to be a good flight.
I pulled my backpack onto my lap and shoved my hand in to rummage around for my Ipod so I’d have something to do for the journey. I zipped up my backpack and unravelled my earphones. Matt had the aisle seat whilst I had the window seat, the best seat you could have in all honesty, it was awesome.
I pushed my earphones into my ears as Matt did the same and put my Ipod on shuffle.
I must’ve fallen asleep for a bit of the journey because I woke up to Matt nudging my shoulder slightly.

“Taylor?”

“Mmm?” I mumbled.

“Lidia feels pretty sick, so I’m going to swap places with Adam okay?”

“Yeah…sure…” I mumbled.

Wait, WHAT?!

“WHAT?!” I screeched, suddenly alert.

Matt had an apologetic look on his face.

“I love Lidia a lot but what happened to bros before hoes?! Well in this case, cousins!” I protested, folding my arms across my chest.
“I know I know, but just go back to sleep, you won’t even have to speak to Adam” Matt apologised.

“Psh, whatever” I said as I rolled my eyes.

Matt threw one more apologetic glance at me, undid his seatbelt then got up.

I turned around in my seat to attempt to get one of the other guys to swap places with me.

“Freeeeeed?” I chimed.

“I’m not swapping places with you, Tay” He laughed.

“Fine, guys?” I grinned looking at Eddie and Mark who shook their heads.

I glared at them all as they smiled back at me and turned back around in my seat, only then realising that Adam had sat down.

“Don’t speak to me” I glared.

Adam just rolled his eyes.

“Whatever, Rubano” He shrugged.

Okay…that was weird.

I just shot one more glare his way and shoved my earphones back in my ears and just as I did that Twenty-Twenty Surgery came on. loud.
Adam turned around to face me with a smug look on his face, smirked, then turned back to talk to Matt and Lidia who were sat opposite us.

If the flight kept like this for the next three hours I’d be able to relax and not have to kill Adam.

Ha, like that was going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! :)
Please comment and subscribe if you do! it'd mean alot to me :D
thanks again, guys!
Xo