Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Forty Nine.

Adam’s recent change in behaviour made me completely and utterly confused, more than I’ve ever been before, it was freaky, way way freaky. It’s like the guy has I don’t know, split personalities when it comes to how he is around me or something, especially with the things he would say, too. I have to admit though, sink into me was such a good song, especially now that I’d actually gotten to hear the whole song, but I couldn’t help but think that there was more to it than just simple lyrics, I don’t know why I’d came to that conclusion at the time, but something at the back of my mind me made think it. First though I was going to find out what Adam meant by “It’s all chemistry of a car crash” I mean, what the hell was that supposed to mean? And if I didn’t at least try to find out it’d irritate me highly, so that’s what I decided to do. I left my flat irons out of the way and walked out of the hair and make-up room in order to find Lidia or Hayden and made my way back onto the main section of the set, I knew I had to be quick considering shooting was going to start again in five minutes. I began scanning around for either of them when my eyes landed upon Hayden who was casually talking to Adam next to the food table. I sighed to myself, why couldn’t she be Fred’s friend instead, or something? I couldn’t just stand there twiddling my fingers though, I needed to know, so I decided to suck it up and take control.

“Hayden, can I talk to for you a second?” I asked as I looked at her intently, hoping she’d get the message.

“Yeah, sure?” she replied as she looked at me sceptically.

“Sorry, it can’t wait” I laughed half heartedly looking at Adam.

“No worries, I‘ve got to get going anyway” he shrugged as he walked off in the opposite direction.

Hayden just looked at me, a confused expression playing on her face.

“Are you okay?” she questioned.

“Yeah I’m fine, I need to ask you something though” I laughed.

“Okay, shoot”

“What does “it’s all chemistry of a car crash” mean?” I asked.

“It doesn’t mean anything” she chuckled.

What?

“It has to mean something!” I exclaimed rather loudly.

“Chill, Tay! its song lyrics”

Song lyrics?

“Song lyrics?” I questioned.

“Yeah, that’s also the title of the song, its by a band called Shiny Toy Guns, why do you want to know, anyway?” she asked curiously.

“I overheard someone say it a minute ago” I lied, playing it off.

She raised her eyebrow suspiciously “So then why don’t I believe you?”

“Beats me” I shrugged.

Suddenly her facial expression changed - to one of realisation.

Oh no.

Hayden just stared at me, winked once, then sped off.

Just great.

Hayden’s POV.

I’d been just aimlessly wandering around the set but I couldn’t seem to find anyone that I knew as everyone was doing separate things during the break, well that was until I bumped into Adam.

“Hey there” I smiled.

“What’s up?” He chuckled.

“Just trying to find someone I knew, and here you are!” I exclaimed.

“Here I am” he smiled.

I decided to take matters into my own hands.

“So..what’s going on with you and Taylor?” I asked, smirking.

“Don’t smirk at me, nothing’s going on” he defended.

“Mhm, like I’m going to believe that” I scoffed.

“Why don’t you believe me?” He laughed.

“Because I know you like her” I stated simply.

He just scoffed in response.

“Not even going to try and deny it? Wow” I smirked.

“My scoff was a deny, I do not like Taylor” He muttered.

“Adam you and I both know differently, I’m not going to go and tell her am I?” I laughed.

He looked at me, contemplating for a moment it seemed.

“Look-”

But before he could finish we were interrupted, I turned my head and saw Taylor walking up to us.

“Hayden, can I talk to for you a second?” She asked as she looked at me quite intently.

“Yeah, sure?” I replied, I had no idea what this was about.

“Sorry, it can’t wait” She said to Adam, laughing half heartedly.

Hm..

“No worries, I‘ve got to get going anyway” he shrugged as he looked at me, then walked away.

Damnit, Taylor!

I looked at Taylor completely and utterly confused - “Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah I’m fine, I need to ask you something, though” She laughed.

Oh god.

“Okay, shoot”

“What does “it’s all chemistry of a car crash” mean?” She questioned.

Phew.

“It doesn’t mean anything” I chuckled.

“It has to mean something!” She exclaimed.

This was so random.

“Chill, Tay! It’s song lyrics” I replied.

“Song lyrics?”

“Yeah, that’s also the title of the song, its by a band called Shiny Toy Guns, why do you want to know, anyway?” I asked curiously.

“I overheard someone say it a minute ago” she replied simply.

Liar.

I raised her eyebrow suspiciously “So then why don’t I believe you?”

I skimmed through the lyrics quickly in my head, then it hit me.

Just take away the words I say, 'cause I know that you don't feel the same.

I just stood there looking at Taylor intently, then realisation hit me once more and reminded me of what I had to do, winking once at Taylor I sped off in the direction that Adam previously walked.

Oh there was no way for him to get himself out of this, it may work with Taylor, but not with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it! :)
Also, this story is coming to an end very soon. There will be a sequel, though! that I've already planned out, but there's only so much I can carry on writing in this story, but the sequel will be worth it, well, I hope so! :)
Please keep commenting/subscribing! I really appreciate it. :)
Xo.