Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Fifty.

Hayden’s POV.

I sped towards the direction that Adam had previously walked in, hoping I’d catch him in time.

“Okay everyone, shooting starts again in two minutes!” The director announced.

Shit.

I pushed my way through the groups of people that were huddled together, I couldn’t see him anywhere. Although, all that running around like a lunatic did pay off in the end as I spotted him talking to Matt about something at the other side of the room.
I picked up the pace and ran as fast as I could over to them, stopping just before I ran into them, automatically locking my hand around Adam’s wrist in order to drag him away.

“HI MATT! You don’t mind if I borrow Adam for a minute do you!?” I exclaimed, grasping my grip around his wrist tighter.

“Jeeze..” He muttered as he tried to pry my hands off his wrist.

“Not at all?” Matt questioned, looking utterly confused.

I just smiled widely in response and pulled him away from Matt so we wouldn’t be overheard.

“You like Taylor” I stated smugly.

“What?” He questioned.

I wasn’t having any of it.

“I know you do, Adam! So just give it up” I laughed.

He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed.

BINGO.

I just raised an eyebrow and smirked.

“Fine, okay? Fine.” He sighed.

“Why couldn’t you just tell me? It’s not as if I’m not going to go around and announce it to the world, more importantly Taylor” I laughed.

“You’re not?” Adam questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“Of course I’m not going to, and you know why?”

“Why?” He asked.

“Because you should trust me, and.. I’m going to leave that all up to you” I said as I winked and walked away in the direction I previously came from to find Taylor.

Hayden -1 Adam -0.

Adam’s POV.

I knew when I saw Hayden running over out of the corner of my eye I was in for it. Before I’d even had a chance to move a muscle she’d locked her hand around my wrist.

Just great.
“HI MATT! You don’t mind if I borrow Adam for a minute do you!?” She exclaimed as she tightened her grip around my wrist.

“Jeeze..” I muttered trying to pry her hand off of my wrist.

“Not at all?” Matt questioned, looking utterly confused.

This can’t be good.

She started smiling like a maniac and pulled me to one side, she was much stronger than she looked.

“You like Taylor” She stated smugly.

My mind started to process too many denying come backs at once, it was all too much.

I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed to myself. I really couldn’t get out of this one.

“Fine, okay? Fine.” I sighed.

“Why couldn’t you just tell me? It’s not as if I’m not going to go around and announce it to the world, more importantly Taylor” She laughed.

“You’re not?” I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“Of course I’m not going to, and you know why?”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because you should trust me, and.. I’m going to leave that all up to you” She said as she winked once and walked away.

There is no way in hell I’m going to be able to relax now.

“Adam, you’re needed for the next part of shooting now!” one of the directors assistants shouted, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I made my way over slowly, as if the ground would swallow me up if I’d walked faster, then again, I wish it would’ve.

I couldn’t concentrate, I really couldn’t. All I could think about was how I’d actually admitted it to Hayden, she said I could trust her, but that didn’t give me any peace of mind in the slightest. It got worse when I spotted Hayden and Taylor talking together at the back of the room, I got oh so very paranoid, so paranoid that she was telling Taylor everything, so paranoid that I couldn’t remember any of the lyrics, so paranoid that it felt like I was losing my mind.