Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Fifty Four.

Needless to say I woke up with the definition of the hangover from hell, and we had to get up at 10am for our flight back to New York. I wasn’t feeling it at all.

“I feel so crap” I whined as I removed all my make-up from the night before.

“You and me both sister, but it proves we had a great night” She chuckled as she did the same.

Words can’t describe how much of an effort it was to make myself pack up all of my stuff back into the suitcase I’d brought with me, and check that I hadn’t left anything in the hotel, I truly hated hangovers with a passion. I’d never been on a plane with a hangover, just the thought of it made me shudder.

“You got everything? We have to leave, like now” Hayden sighed.

I nodded in response and rubbed my eyes “Yeah, I think so”

“Okay, lets go” She said as she opened the door.

I threw my messenger bag over my shoulder and pulled my suitcase as fast as I could, which really wasn’t fast at all.

“Come on, Taylor! Wake the fuck up” Hayden chuckled.

“Shhhhh, I‘m going as fast as I can” I mumbled.

I don’t even remember the ride from the hotel to the airport as I’d fallen asleep in the car, but before I dozed off I remember little fragments of Matt and Adam’s conversation which was a nusence as I was trying to sleep.

“So you got lucky last night?” Matt asked Adam.

“Of course, you know me! Plus you can’t deny she was hot” Adam said with which I imagine he said it with a smug look on his face. Smug git.

“I think you’ll find he can” Lidia said.

I couldn’t help but laugh a little in my head.

“Well all that matters is that I pulled, and who knows, I might see her again and it might turn into something more”

I hope not, he doesn’t deserve to be happy in love with how much of a dick he is, not that I’d call it love, but you know what I mean.
I don’t remember anything at all after that, the next thing I remember was being rudely woken up by Lidia.

“WAKE UP RUBANO! WE ARE HERE!” She screeched in my ear.

“Fuck off” I mumbled, too tired to even jump as she startled me.

I sat up and slowly climbed out of the car, pulling my messenger bag from the seat next to me.
It was so hard to stay awake, I swear I’d never been that hung-over before, last night was messy.
I sat down in one of the uncomfortable chairs in the airport as Matt being Matt thought our flight was at ten thirty when it was actually at eleven, good ol’ Matt. I had to say everyone was doing a much better job of hiding their hangover’s than I was, I had no idea how they did it. There was nothing to do except to wait around, or to go to the ridiculously expensive airport stores. I spotted a Starbucks but me being hung-over and all, like I could be bothered to make the effort to actually get up and walk there and back, I knew coffee would help wake me up a little more than I was but it was the effort of going to get it that was the problem, Although in the end I did get bored of being uncomfortable and got up.

“Our flight boards in ten minutes, be quick if you’re going to look around” Matt said.
“Yes Rubano” I laughed as I left my suitcase with him and went to look around.

There weren’t really any decent airport stores, and I’d then come to the realisation that I was stood up and walking around, so I could’ve actually gone to get Starbucks as I’d made the effort to get up, but me being me and all, I’d shoved my money in my suitcase as I thought I wouldn’t need it.

“Fuck” I muttered as I checked my pockets and my bag for change. Nada.

Adam began walking towards me, and suddenly I had an idea that wouldn’t cost me anything.
I made my way up to him but made it look as if I were going to walk straight past him and grabbed the Starbucks coffee that he had in his hand straight out of it.

“Hey!” He shouted.

“Fuck off” I mumbled as I spun on my heel and walked back in the direction of everyone else, not bothering to look around to see where Adam was.

“So you actually made it to Starbucks?” Hayden questioned noticing the coffee in my hand.

“Of course not” I said as I grabbed the handle of my suitcase.

“Was that sarcasm?” She asked, raising her eyebrow.

“I’m serious” I laughed.

“Then how-”

“Adam” I replied.

“Adam bought you Coffee?” She asked astonished.

“Of course not, I took it off him” I shrugged.

“Now that’d make sense” She chuckled.

We made our way through the terminal and began to get on the plane, I was still so very hungover, but I was so happy that I’d managed to piss Adam off AND take his coffee right out of his hand. Life was definitely good, and it got even better when Hayden sat next to me so I didn’t have to go anywhere near Adam. But of course, coffee can only do so much, and I fell asleep again.

“Taylor, wake up!” Hayden whispered as she shook me.

I opened my eyes slowly and took in my surroundings. This definitely wasn’t a plane.

“What the fuck?” I questioned still half asleep.

“We’re back at the house” She chuckled.

“Then how the fuck did I get in here?”

“Matt carried you like the lovely cousin he is” Hayden said.

Good ol’ Matt.

“I need more sleep” I whined as Hayden literally pulled me out of the car.

“Matt asked me if I wanted to stay over tonight and keep an eye on you, is that cool with you?” She asked.

“Yeah of course it is, you’re too amazing Hayden” I laughed to myself as I held onto her for dear life.

I had lost the plot, I was definitely in need of more sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's more of a filler, but I'll be updating again tonight! :)
I hope you're enjoying it and all feedback/comments/subscribes are appreciated. :)
Xo.