Lost You Once, I'm Not Losing You Again

Chapter 5

"Come on! Hurry up!" Jon said as I was trying to grab my lunch out of my locker.

Shutting the door he suddenly grabbed my by the wrist and pulled me down the hall towards the lunch room. As we entered the cafeteria all eyes went up at the people entering. They saw the new kid practically holding hands with Jon Walker, and I am betting Ryan did because he looked confused. Actually like I give a fuck about him! He can go flying off the edge of the empire state building and I wouldn't give a damn!

Jon pulled me all the way across the gym toward one of the tables in the corner with three guys sitting at it.

They all looked up as soon as they heard Jon call them and smiled but looked confused at why he was bringing me over to where they were.

"Hey guys! Meet Brendon the guy I keep telling you about!" Jon said all happy and making me sit down next to him, which was on the opposite side of them.

After a while of talking I found out who each of them were, and they were really nice! I was surprised that they were outcast because certainly Gerard and Frank looked like they could be like hard core band members (yes I am random and you know you love me for it!) Apparently both of them were dating and they've been together for about three years. Mikey is one of the more quiet people but if you like something he likes he will start to talk. Together we were at the bottom of the food chain but I liked it there.

"Wait... Gerard I was here about three years ago, um not to bring up any bad memories or anything but weren't you one of the more popular growing people around here, I mean like you never really hung out with them but weren't they like trying to drag you into their little group?" I asked randomly as we sat there quietly and I was trying to figure out where I've seen Gerard before.

He shrugged.

"Yah I guess you could say that, it was the same year I asked
Frankie out and they were like 'trying' to make me popular or some shit like that, but then they found out I was gay and kicked me out. But they said that if I broke up with Frankie they would bring me back into the group... and of course I said no and I never regret that." He said smiling and you could see Frank blushing.

"Didn't you come here before? Because you kind of look familiar
too...?" He asked also giving me a questioning look.

"Remember virgin Urie?" I asked quietly and looking down at my hands. His eyes went wide. "No way! Dude! That fucking sucks, I remember that entire thing! I was sitting there when you screamed at Ross! You would not believe how pissed off he was when you told him something about being horrible or something but he just became pissed and told the guys to beat the shit out of you!" He stated so fast he took a long deep breath.

I was confused at this, why the hell hadn't I heard about this whole anger issue thingy?!

"Yah he's a weird one, he has like weird mood swings all the time like he'll be pissed then he'll look all beat up and tired, then he'll be that happiest guy you know and when he is like that you always want to be around him... it's just weird." Mikey said thoughtfully as he looked up from his book.

I sighed. "How did we get on the subject of my ex-best friend?" I asked them as all four of them began a conversation.

"Well Bren he wasn't always your ex-best friend, look he just wanted to fit and dropped the things that he thought were weighing him down. Besides B if he hadn't dropped you like you had, you wouldn't be the person you are now. I mean like we probably wouldn't have talked, you wouldn't haven't have met these guys, and besides you never know if things could change." Jon said sounding so deep and like a doctor or something. "And sometimes I swear Ross isn't as straight as every girl thinks he is, I bet you he probably doesn't even believe it either that or just doesn't give a fuck."

"Still I just don't feel like talking about him, being around him at school is already bad enough." Jon sighed.

I stared at my hands as the guys continued to talk, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I looked up Travis was standing there and my eyes went wide in fear.

"Yo, dude, just wanted to just say welcome to this school." He said smiling an actual real smile but I was still scared.

"Th-Thanks." I stuttered.

"You remind me of someone..." Travis thought aloud still studying my face but shrugged. "See you around." And he left me sitting there scared shit less.

"Brendon he just said 'hi,' you look like a deer in head lights!" Jon exclaimed laughing at my round afraid eyes.

"You remind me of a lost puppy!" Frank exclaimed as I looked at Jon afraid. Gerard began laughing and I was still shaking like a leaf. Last time Travis got that close to me he was introducing my face to his fist!

"Just ignore him and it will be all good, hell! You have us dorks to keep you occupied! Plus they aren't going to beat up the second hottie of the school." Gerard stated shrugging.

I looked at him now more confused then ever. "What do you mean second hottest?" I asked. He rolled his eyes at the thought I could just tell. "People on the first day of school, if they find someone hotter then most people and find more like them they like make a list or some stupid shit like that then they have girls vote and then you have your hot people list." He stated as the bell rang for lunch to end.

"Four more classes, then Bren! We are going home YAY!" Jon yelled and it became silent. Turning I saw some people stared as they walked out towards their next class. Especially Ryan.

*Sigh*

Can God just like let me go to a school with my friends and there is no one with the name 'Ross,' in it? I thought to myself as I began towards my locker.

Nope, I'll just have to figure out things on my own. What a fucking joy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright then ^_^ I finally updated woot! Yay! I'm very very proud of myself. :o)

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment, and Subscribe and soon another chapter will be up soon! I promise!