Lost You Once, I'm Not Losing You Again

Image

Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie USED to be best friends up until they reach high school. Ryan met the popular group and they soon made him believe Brendon was a loser and not a good enough friend.

After being beat up and made of so much Brendon finally is moved to another school but then that one turns out the same. Then ANOTHER school and still was treated the same.

Soon he makes a deal with his Mom and is spending his Senior year at the same place he lost his best friend and was bashed at.

Things begin taking turns and twists and soon things end up in a strange position of love/hate.

Will Ryan come to his senses and learn that he hurt Brendon more then a tip of a blade? Or will he be the same jerk and deny ever being friends with Bren?

I don't own the characters BUT I do own the plot thingy so please don't steal or I will send Ninja Kitties and my evil hamster of DOOM! on you!

This story will be written by both me and my best friend Sin ^_^ Alright well we have school and I don't go to the same school so I'll just write the chapters on my own but for Ryan's POV I am still putting that she wrote it cause I love her :o)
  1. Chapter 1
    Brendon's POV
  2. Chapter 2
    Ryan's POV
  3. Chapter 3
    Brendon's POV
  4. Chapter 4
    Ryan's POV
  5. Chapter 5
    Brendon's POV
  6. Chapter 6
    Ryan's POV
  7. Chapter 7
    Brendon's POV
  8. Chapter 8
    Ryan's POV