Status: In the process of making

Falling nightmares

Chapter 10

I woke up to the taste of blood on my mouth. I tried to get up from my lying position on the tiled floor, but my head hurts like hell. What had just happened? I opened my eyes to find a big man on top of me. He leaned forward as if to kiss me but instead he just yanked my tank top so hard that I didn’t even have to put any effort to my legs to get up.

I looked around my house and it was ruined and wrecked. Pieces of torn furniture filled the floor. It just hit me and I remembered everything.

“Justin? Where’s Justin?” I tried to turn and look around me but the same man who had slapped me had a very tight hold of my top.

The man was looking past me “Come on, I am waiting for me to get ripped bits by bits and get them fed to the swine’s.” he smiled and I saw a leaf from his lunch stuck in the top of his teeth.

Justin actually said that. He said that for me. If I weren’t so scared I’d cry out of happiness. I never thought it was possible to cry out of happiness, I thought people only do that in movies. I guess I was wrong about that as well.

“Maybe you didn’t see me slapping her. Should I demonstrate again?” The man had a crooked smile on his face. His eyes spoke only murder but I’m sure I was imagining that.

This time I didn’t see it coming. One moment I was looking at the big man’s crooked and brown teeth then the next thing I knew was feeling like my face was on fire and I was facing the floor once again tasting fresh blood in my mouth.

“Hey! Get your filthy hands of her you mutt!” Justin’s voice seemed to be stronger and more confident than before. I looked up and found Justin struggling out of the men’s grasp and was succeeding. Justin was free and before he bent down to get a gun that was hiding in his sock; he punched the two guys’ faces with an incredible force.

Justin ran to me and bent down so I could see him properly, “Ciara are you ok?” he said to me in a worry voice but he wasn’t looking at me. I couldn’t answer I just wanted to keep on looking at him.

His hands were brushing my hair away from my face. That was the first time he touched me like that, so gently yet strong. It would be better if he was actually looking at me.

He looked at me then and I forgot about everything. I forgot about the pain in my head or the pain he must be in, I forgot that there were thugs and goons in my house with guns and knives. I forgot everything until my perfect vision of Justin was gone and was replaced by an unconscious Justin lying on the floor.

“Justin get up, get up.” I started to panic and I started screaming hysterically. “Justin, please get up.” I slapped him but he wouldn’t get up. I looked at my hands and it was soaked with blood. It wasn’t my blood though.

I examine his head to find it bleeding from his left side. I couldn’t help but start crying at the sight of him in this condition because of me. I kept my eyes closed; I couldn’t look at him anymore.

“Justin, Justin, Justin,” I kept on repeating his name in his ear while I was cradling back and forth.

“Get up,” said a male voice in a tender tone of voice.

I wouldn’t listen to him. I just kept doing what I was doing, still repeating Justin’s name on my lips.

“I said get up,” he repeated in the same manner of tone.

I ignored him as if he hadn’t spoken.

“That’s it,” he said except this time it wasn’t filled with any pity just hard core cruelty.

He jerked my already messed up hair and dragged me across the living room while I protested by trying to hold on to whatever came in my hands first and screamed and only stopped to get another heap of air so I could scream louder. I still didn’t know who was dragging me until I looked up and saw it was the gangs’ boss.

“Let go of me you bastard!” I yelled after the kicking and screaming.

All the other men had evacuated my house. Now it was only him, me and unconscious Justin.

He pulled me up by my hair so now I was leaning on what used to be a sofa.

“What did you call me?” That did it, I made him really pissed.

I was going to repeat myself than thought of something better. I aimed right at his right eyes and spat on him just how Justin did. Bulls-eye, I got him right where I wanted.

“I called you a bastard, why can’t you hear properly?” I said sarcastically, and then surprisingly laughed croakily.

That made him even angrier. He pulled my hair even harder, so hard that my head nearly touched my shoulders.

He took a deep breath and then loosened his grasp on my hair, “If you ever say anything like that to me again I will be sure to cut that pretty neck of yours,” he could see that I wasn’t scared of his threat, so he added, “and your boyfriends too,” his eyes met Justin’s body.

If you couldn’t see Justin’s chest going up and down, it would almost look like he was dead.

I decided to go for the feel-sorry-for-me act, “Why are you doing this to me?” I said then sobbed.

“You mean you don’t know?”

I shook my head just the tinniest but it was enough to give a simple answer.

Now was the time for me to get some answer but instead he just started laughing. Chucking his head back, this was my only chance of getting out.

I was looking around the room and found a chair leg that had been broken of the chair. I seized the leg in my right hand tightly and aimed it at the man’s head. Crap, I missed; I smashed him on the nose.

Well it wasn’t as I planned but it was enough to buy me some time to run away. I ran for the back door as fast as I could. I leaved Justin knowing that he would be safe. The gang wanted me; Justin didn’t have anything to do with them. I opened the back door and a gun was pointing at my head. I closed my eyes and put my hands up as to surrender.

“Oh I’m sorry Ciara; I thought you were one of the bad guys.”

I opened my eyes and saw Adrienne standing in front of me with what looked like a Tommy gun, giving me an only too cheeky yet sorry smirk she could only pull off. She was wearing a sky blue tank top that showed way to much cleavage, with skinny jeans too skinny even for her, she was taller than before but I realized why after I looked down to her 3 inch black high heeled shoes. I wouldn’t even be able to stand in those, forget running.

“Adrienne?” I still couldn’t believe it, before thinking what I was doing I took a couple of steps forward and covered the distance between us and hugged her like there was no tomorrow. She smelt like a really fruity perfume, that if I inhaled it I would choke.

“I’m sorry.” I said after stepping back. “Why do you have that gun?” I said pointing at the big gun she was carrying in her right hand.

“You mean you don’t know?”

What was it that I had to know? “No, I don’t know can you please tell.”

Adrienne looked past me and said “Later on.”

Before I could reply to that I felt a pair of warm hands around me, strangling me, I couldn’t breathe, I tried gasping for air but my lungs were blocked just how a sewage line or pipe line could be blocked. I tried clawing at the hands but I didn’t have much strength or energy.

My 20-20 vision started blurring but it was enough to let me see that the blur heading towards us was Adrienne. With one punch Adrienne sent gang boss into the air. Finally I could breathe. I had never felt a relief so strong. A few more seconds and I would have suffocated and probably died.

“Are you ok?” she was now kneeling over me. I heard a sound as if someone was chocking then realized it was me.

I nodded quickly after getting up into a sitting position then remembered, “Justin is also here”

“I know. Where is he?”

“How do…?” question’s later first Justin “In the living room by the TV, you can’t miss him really.”

“Save the humor for some other time.” She said before heading out for the living room.

I headed for my bedroom. I knew I could have gone help Adrienne with Justin but I just didn’t have the strength to see him hurt like that. My whole body hurts like hell. Every step I took up the stairs was torture in every cell of my body.

I was only half way up the stairs when gang boss dragged me down the steps once again with my hair. I screamed but my screams couldn’t even wake up a baby. Before I could call out for Adrienne’s help he grabbed my neck from behind and with all his force smashed my head on the step railing.
♠ ♠ ♠
The sooner I get comments and subscribers, the sooner I'll update.
Pls tell me what u think