Status: slow uupdates...for now!

Fallin' for Mr. Screwboy

Meet Liezel

♫AMBER'S POV♫

i was on my way to my first class witch was history.When i walked through the door the room grew silent for a moment, then after a brief second they went back to whatever it was they were doing.Thank god the teacher wasn't here yet.So i walked to the back of the classroom, there was an empty seat there next to a blond emoish girl.

"hey, you dont mind me sitting here do you?"i asked "no i dont mind,nobody sits there anyway." she gave you small smile while you took your seat."im Liezel,Liezel Rover" she held out her hand for me to shake"im Amber lee Miles, nice meeting you."she chuckled." yeah, i know you've been the school's fave topic since you talked back to Hannah this morning"again she chuckled."well, she started it.""she always does, so anyway where are you from?"she asked"im originally from Chicago,you?"i asked her back."originally from here."she paused then"i've never been to Chicago, what's it like?" "cold" i stated simply we both laughed, it felt nice to talk to someone."okie as if i dont like you already for snapping at Hannah i might get used to you." she smirked at me."your the first person to acknowledge me, you know?"

we started talking about random things and it seems we had alot in common.W were laughing and exchanging phone numbers when the teacher walked in.the room was silent. The moment she walked into the room i had goosebumps at staring at her, i swear to god she was a dragon lady. BY the looks of it im guessing she makes the students suffer by giving extra homework."CLASS!!" she boomed getting everyones attention."today we have a new student" oh great "Miss Miles will you please step up front and introduce yourself to the class"wow every eye was on me now.dear god have mercy.i slowly made my way up front i took a deep breath to calm myself."hey!im amber lee miles, im 16 ,i just moved her a few months ago with my parent and it's nice meeting all of you.." whe i finished i walked back to my seat and sigh with relief but i was pretty damn sure my face was as red as a tomato. It was a good thing MRS.DIAZ started her class right away after she introduced herself..

GOD HISTORY TOOK FOREVER

but then again

Ring!Ring!Ring!

yes!!saved by the bell before she could give us homework.that i was thankful for and the fact me and Zelly have all our classes together .yes we started calling each other by our nicknames.

as we walked to our next class. We were laughing in the hallway,hey the gal got a great sense of humor,the, i happen to bump into something or someone...

"OUCH,THAT HURT" i exclaimed rubbing my forehead..
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it..