‹ Prequel: Bus Stop
Sequel: So Close Yet So Far

Green Porcupine

Chapter 18

"Oh yeah, shake it!" I yell to Mike on the airplane as he randomly starts Travolta dancing. He runs up to me and shakes his butt near my face and returns to his seat next to Cassie.
"That was tasteful." Tre says leaning over the seat and licking Mike's ear, causing him to twitch. Tre sits back down and puts his arm over my shoulders. I look at the seats behind us where Billie and Adie are trying to watch the in flight movie. Tre sits on his knees, to look at them too and he places his hand in front of Billie Joe's screen.
"Mmm . . .move Tre!" he says whacking the drummer across the head.
"That was mean." Tre says rubbing his head.
"Nnn nnn nnn." Billie mocks.
"You're so mature." Adie says sarcastically.
"Nnn nn nnn nnn." Tre says in mockery.

"C'mon Tre let's watch the movie." I say pulling him down into his seat. We pop the headphones in our ears and Tre twitches awkwardly. "What's wrong?"
"Something was flicked at my head." He says in a less than sane voice. I look back to see Joey, Jakob and Estelle snickering evilly. "Airline peanut, I knew it!" ha says getting up to go talk to the children.
"I-it was Joey!" Jakob says pointing at his brother, receiving a punch for being a rat.
"N-no it wasn't!" Joey says squirming in his seat.
"Estelle, I know it was you." Tre says pointing at the giggling girl.
"No Tre, it was Jakob! Joey dared him too." Estelle says innocently.
"Hmm, I can't trust any of you, each story fishier than the last." Tre says in a detective way, "For that I'm taking your peanuts!" he says grabbing the little bags in front of them.
"Dad! Tre took my peanuts!" Stella says loudly.
"Jakob stop picking on Stella, wait did you say Tre?" Mike asks looking back. Tre smiles weakly. "Honestly Tre the stewardess will give you more peanuts if you ask."
"No Mikey, they were throwing them at me." Tre whines.
"It's true; I saw it with my own eyes." I say laughing.
"Not true! It was Joey and Jakob!" Stella says in her own defence.
"Everyone has to stop playing with each others nuts!" Billie says a little too loud, "Keep your nuts to yourself and everything's settled."
"Hey, some of us don't have nuts and Tre only has one!" I complain as we all go back to our seats, but not before Tre glares at the children.

We sit there and watch some crappy movie. I get bored with the movie so I start doing fish lips really close to Tre's face. He pretends not to notice and continues watching the movie. I maneuver my head in front of his so it's impossible for him to ignore me. He silently moves his head to the side so I'm out of his way. Annoyed, I make fish lips dangerously close to his left eye. He cups my cheeks and kisses me roughly.
"So you like it rough." I say pinching his nipple.
"Owe! That hurts!" he complains as I snicker evilly, "Do it again!"
"No!" I say going back to watching the movie. Tre moves his head closer to me and starts prickling my cheek with the spikes of his faux-hawk. "Tre that tickles."
"You like that don't you." he says moving his eyebrows evilly.
"I'm not having sex with you on a plane." I say rolling my eyes.
"Please don't!" I hear Adie say, "Especially with children present."
"We'd do it in the bathroom." Tre says rolling his eyes.
"Nope, I've reserved it!" Mike says from in front of us.
"You better cancel that reservation; I'm not having sex in such a smelly place." Cassie says laughing.
"You have sex with Mike; he is a smelly place!" Billie says evilly.
"Hey, I shower every Saturday!" Mike says jokingly.
"I shower every second Saturday." Tre says proudly.
"Smelliest band EVER!" I say laughing.
"No, Billie showers twice a week, so he ruined it!" Tre says upset.
"Only because Adie makes me!" Billie whines.
"Oh yeah, make me the bad guy." Adie says rolling her eyes, but receives a kiss from her laughing husband.

"We'll be landing shortly so we ask you to return to your seats and buckle your seat belts." The speaker buzzes.
"We're landing! We're landing!" Tre yells crazily.
"No, not landing!" I yell hysterically.
"Shut up you two, you're making the old ladies nervous." Cassie says rolling her eyes.
"Then ask Mike to Travolta dance again, that should make them happy." Billie suggest as he buckles his seat belt.
"Nah, it lost its spontaneity." Mike says like a true drama queen.

A lemo picks us up at the airport.
"I like your hat." I say to the driver.
"Thank you." He says slightly weirded out.
"Can I kiss you?" I ask testing his limits.
"Uh, no, it's against company policy." He says trying to concentrate on his driving.
"C'mon just an innocent peck on the cheek." I plead.
"If I say yes will you let me do my job?" he asks.
"I promise, I won't so much as talk to you." I say firmly.
"Fine." He says rolling his eyes. I switch places with Tre who kisses the man's cheek roughly.
"Urgh!" The driver says disgusted as everyone else in the vehicle starts laughing.

The driver puts up the separation as we continue to laugh.
"Awe, I wanted to kiss him." Billie pouts.
"I don't think he wants anyone else to kiss him for a long time." Joey says looking up from his gameboy.
"Is that our hotel? Is that our hotel?" Tre asks looking out the window. "Sugar cheeks, how much longer till the hotel?"
"Five more minutes Mr. Wright." The driver says professionally.
"Oh, stop being so formal, you can call me Tre." Tre says in a seducing manor.

A few minutes later the car stops and the driver opens the door for us.
"Thank you sugar cheeks." Tre says getting out of the car.
"Oh we're so mean." I say grabbing Tre's ass playfully.
"Awe, he needed it, look how uptight he is." Tre says grabbing my ass in return causing me to jump.
"I'm tired." I whine as I lean against Tre.
"Really, or is that code for your lust for me." Tre says smirking evilly.
"No I'm about to pass out, whatever you do when I'm sleeping is up to you." I say cynically.
"Meh, it's too much like necrophilia. You're a really deep sleeper."
"Am not!" I say as we step into the elevator lazily.
"True, you snore."
"I do not!" I say insulted.
"Yeah, but it's no fun if you're sleeping!" he whines.
"Then join me in dreamland." I say stepping out of the elevator.
"Fine, I will and in dreamland you'll be naked!" he teases.
"Fine with me." I say opening the hotel room door and flopping onto the bed. Tre runs and jumps onto the bed making the whole room shake. "Graceful."
"Thank you, thank you."