Green Day, Why Am I In Your Room?

Chapter 5

I broke away from Tre, my eyes still closed.

"Can we just forget anything bad that has happened between us?" he asked softly.

I nodded silently, just wanting to kiss him again. We sat there for a while, until it started to get very dark.

"Come on - lets just get home," I said smilingly, starting up the car as Tre closed his door.

"That sounds rather seductive I think..." he said in an interested voice. "Do I have to put a seatbelt on?"

"Tre, this is Australia. They're compulsory," I grinned. He sighed in a mock whine and began to stroke my arm.

"So, Tash ... " he began huskily. This didn't creep me out at all. His horniness was just plain funny.

"Smooth move, Tre," I said, pulling out of out carpark spot and onto the main road.

"Ah dammit. Doesn't work on. But I bet you secretly feel turned on inside. You know you do." He brought his arm back to his lap.

I pondered for a minute. Maybe it did work.

"Haha! I knew it."

We arrived at home. I got out of the car and went up to the front door, pulling my keys out of my pocket. Tre creeped up behind me, gently kissing my neck. He wrapped his arms around me, murmuring sfotly.

With each kiss I felt as though an electric spark was shooting down my spine. I spun around and grabbed him into a hard kiss, slowly walking backwards through the door. He followed, refusing to break from my lips, closing the door behind him with his leg.

Thankfully I had no stairs in my house.

Tre gently bit my neck while continuing kissing further down my neck. I couldn't help but groan in ecstasy. He laughed evilly as I begun to unbutton his shirt.

We backed into my room and I pushed him onto the bed. He pulled my shirt over my head while I progressed to undo his belt and pull his pants off. He undid mine, refusing to part his lips from mine.

I pulled his boxers off while he unclasped my bra. Soon enough we were lying on top of each other, naked.

Tre kissed further down my chest, moving closer and closer to my belly button. I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

"Tre..." I said softly.

He moved back up to my face, pressing his lips hard against mine. I rolled him over so I was on top, returning the favor and kissing him further on either side of his face.

He groaned as our bodies pressed close. i ran my hand over his strong chest and down his arms, breathing his smell in deeply.

Tre moved back on top, slowly slipping inside of me. I groaned as he climaxed. He kissed me again on the lips, continuing to murmur my name.

"I love you Tash," he said, his face next to mine.

"I love you Tre," I said in reply, holding him close and never wanting to let go.