Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

That's My Head.

I woke up the next morning to a snoring Jacob with his arm around me. I looked at his face, it was so funny. The way his mouth hung open and I can't even explain it. I was just laying there propped on my elbow staring at Jacob, hoping that he'd wake up. 

After about five minutes of intently staring, I had to pee. So I gently climbed off the bed and started tippy toeing to the bathroom, "What are you doing?"
"I have to pee."
"So why are you sneaking?"
"Because. Can't a girl sneak around a vampires house without being questioned." I faked feeling offended. 
"You are one the weirdest people I've ever met."
"Liar, I'm the most unique." I matter of factly answered and walked to the bathroom. The walls in the bathroom were a soft yellow and the bath tub, sink, and toilet were all a shiny black color. I liked it but it made me think a bee threw up on it. After I went to the restroom, I washed my hands and then walked back to the bedroom to see Jacob watching the flat screen tv. 

"So whose playing?"I asked when I looked to see baseball on the tv.
"Yankees and the Red Sox."
"Ugh! I hate both. I like Tampa Bay."
"You would."
"They were the first team I ever watched. And who might your be favorite?"
"The Cougars. Duh."
"I'm hungry." 
"Come on. Let's see if we can get something to eat." he said picking me up bridal style and carrying me out of the room. 
"Jacob?"
"Yes?"
"Could you put me down?"
"Why would I do that?"
"Because I'm getting slot of weird stares."
"Then I'm going to have to say no." 
"But..."
"No buts about it. Do you really want down?"
"Kind of." I answered then he put me down, and I grabbed his hand. 

We walked down the staircase to a kitchen where the Esme, Alice, Bella, and someother vampire sat.
"Oh hey Christina." Bella said, still kind of surprised by last night.
"Hi." I have whispered for no apparent reason.
"Are you hungry?" Esme asked Jacob and I. I just nodded and Jacob lead me to the table. "So what would you like to eat?" 
"Ummm?" I said looking up at Jacob, then to Bella. I didn't know what to say. I didn't eleven k kw vampires eat.
"We don't. The food is here for you guys."the vampire sitting next to Bella said.
"I said that put loud? No I didn't. Did I? No!" the guy just smirked at me.
"Don't let him sike you out. Edward over here reads minds." Esme told me. 
"You guys are funny. Hah! But I'm not that gullible." 
"They are not joking. He really does." Jacob said looking down. It's pretty bad when he has to have his head towards the ground to see me. I feel like an ant.  I hate when people tower over my five foot three inches frame.
"You are kind of short."
"Hey you get out of my head!" they all just laughed at me, "I'm being serious if you don't sty out I'll, I'll... I don't know how to offend you." and again they all laughed.  
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucks. I know. But I kept getting distracted. My family fights ALOT. And I'm usually right in the middle so yeah. But you guys are so loyal to my story. And I knew that I had to get atleast one chapter up today. If I can I'll get another. But I learned not to promise anything. If you want you can virtually punch me on the face.

Love Christina.