Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Eat The Girls?

"We have Trix and Lucky Charms cereal, in the cupboard." Esme said to me as she pointed to the cupboard on the far left of the kitchen. Trix is my favorite kind of cereal. And with it being my favorite I picked Lucky Charms. I don't want to remember being here everytime I eat Trix.

So I walked over to the cupboard and got the Lucky Charms, while Esme got the milk, spoon, and bowl. "Thanks." I said as she handed me the things. I then took a set next to Jacob. He looked up from his dead stare at the table to give me a weak smile. 

"Whats wrong?" I questioned scared at what his answer would be. 

"Nothing. I'm just worried about you. That's all."

"Why would you be worried?" 

"You are going to be here for atleast three hours, without me. Why wouldn't I be worried?"

"Wasnt that my arguement before we came? And you were all like 'You'll always have someone there with you.'" I mocked his very deep voice. 

"Yes. But I would rather be here while you were awake. I can't stand only having about an hour to talk to you." tge pained expression on his face was making me want to cry. If he wanted to go on patrol at night, why didn't he make that deal with Sam instead of the day patrol one. 

"Then talk to Sam about it. Ask him if you can have patrol at night." 

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Ofcourse not. I want to be with you while I'm awake also. Plus I'll feel safer if you're here."

"I'll talk to him when he gets here. But I'll probably have to patrol today and tonight though." I sighed. I didn't really want that. Sam should let him stay today and patrol tonight. Jacob put his arm around my shoulder while I ate.  

When I was almost half way finished with my cereal, I heard a door open then I faintly heard Sam and Embry talking in a whisper. Something about vampires moving closer to La Push rather than Forks, and how they have to eat the girls. Wait eat the girls? Who and what are going to eat me? 

"You really shouldn't listen in on peoples conversations." Edward said to me. 

"Well you really shouldn't read my thought. One day you could find something up there that you don't want to know." I said while sticking out my tongue. 

"Whatever. And they said they have to keep the girls safe not that they have to eat you." I looked over at Embry who looked more tired than usual. 

"Are you okay? You look horrible." I inquired. 

"Thanks Christina. You make me feel so good about myself." he sarcastically said while I stood up and ran over to give him a hug. 

Jacob walked over to Sam, "I need to ask you a question." then they both walked out the front door. 

"What was that all about?" Embry asked. 

"You'll see." I answered. 
 
     
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so so sorry for this taking so long to get on here. It's jut that I am so busy with either school, swimming, or planning to talk to this guy thy I really like. But I am really sorry.
But please comment an subscribe.
But it will inspire me to write a chapter faster if I get atleast 3 comments. :P

Love Christina.