Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

M.O.H. Maid Of Honor

Christina POV

Jacob and I walked up to our room after watching The Little Mermaid and when Quil called to say he wouldn't be here until about 3. Which was a good thing because that means I still have hours to spend with Jacob. 

"Christina, I love you so much." Jacob said to me as we walked up the stairs. 

"I love you too." I replied as I grabbed his oh-so-warm hand while opening up our temporary bedroom door. It always smelled so great in here. I'm not sure what the smell was but it just smelled good. As soon as we walked in Jacob turned to me. 

"Christina you mean the world to me. And I don't ever want to leave you."

"I know. And I feel the sa--" he cut my words off by gently touching my lips to his. Then he moved us to the bed without really breaking the lust filled kiss. And next thing I knew we were naked just laying there in a vampire houses guest room. But don't forget NAKED. 

I mean I love him but we've only been dating for a few weeks. This is moving too fast. And I've always promised myself that I wouldn't give away my body until marriage. What did we just do? 

"Christina are you okay?" Jacob asked probably seeing the troubled expression I obviously had upon my face. 

"I'm fine." 

"No. I don't believe that. So...are you going to tell me or what?"

"Jacob, I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I regret what we just did. I promised myself I wouldn't have sex until marriage. And I'm just so sorry." I said while choking back my tears. 

"Its okay. I understand. And it's not your fault. If it's anyone's fault it's mine."

"No it's not. I could have said stop. But I didn't. But the past is the past and j can't take back what we did. And I want you to know that I don't want it to ruin our relationship. I still love you with all of my heart."

"I know." Jacob said as he pulled me into a hug. Then we got up to put our clothes back on seeing it was quarter til 3.     
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I needed to stop all the kissy kissy goo goo shit that this story has been starring. So I mixed in some drama with this batch of When Goodbye Means Hello. Hah!
But tell me what do you think? Do you hate it, love it, iffy?
Subscribe and comment.

Live Christina.