Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

That Is So Unlegit

Jacob's POV

As soon as I left the house I phased out of anger not by choice. How could she think that I could do any better? I could never. She means that world to me. I would trade the sun for her. But she will never realize that. But what makes me the most mad is that she thinks that I would stop loving her just because she regrets having sex with me. I would never. And it hurts me that she thinks that. I understand why she would have regrets. We're 16. There are so many things that could result from it. Plus it is morally wrong. 

I am so pissed off right now.  I love her so much and I want her to realize that. But how do I do that if she won't listen? If she won't believe me? I don't know what to do. I don't want her to leave me. That would be the worst day of my life. I wouldn't ba able to live with myself. The fact that I had her than I lost her, it'd be to much for me to deal with. 

"Jacob? Where are you?" I heard Christina call me. I hesitantly walked to where I had heard her voice, which was near the Cullen house. I didn't really want to know what she could possibly want to talk to me about. Every situation was running through my mind. What if she was leaving me?

"Jacob, we really need to talk. Could you turn into yourself?" she asked me. She looked horrible. Her eyes were puffy, her hair was pulled into a very messy bun, and her voice was scratchy.  I ran behind a tree then phased back into my human form. Pulled my shorts on then walked back over to her.

"Before you say anything I have to tell you that...I'd understand if you wanted to stop dating." she said. 

"You still don't get it. I don't want to break up. No matter what. I love you. And I don't care about our argument or about earlier. All I care about is that we go back to how we were before."

"I'm sorry. And I feel the same. I love you so much. And I don't want to break up either. Could we just put this behind us? Pretend like it never happened?"

"I'd like that a lot. Come on let's go inside." I requested as I wrapped her in a hug then we started walking to the house.     
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! I kind of like this chapter. But right in te middle of it I started crying, for personal reasons, so I got a little off topic. But yeah.
Comment and subscribe.

Love Christina.