Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Selfish S.O.B

"What do you smell?" I started panicing. 

"Don't worry. It's fine. We just smell those God damn vampires." Embry answered. 

"How the fuck am I not supposed to worry? Why do they always do this to me. Everytime I'm at my happiest they decide to screw with my life." I started crying and Jacob came over I wrapped me into a hug. 

"Its okay. And I promise once we get rid of the sons of a bitches, I'll never let anything else fuck with your happiness. Never ever again will you have to put up with this." I was still crying and his talk wasn't making me feel any better, like his talks usually do. Maybe it was because he was obviously pissed, "Come to the back room."

So I did as I was told. I walked to the back room which was painted dark turquoise and had a white queen sized bed. I sat down on the bed and looked down at the hard wood flooring through the tears flooding my eyes. After a few minutes I heard the door open, so I looked up. 

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. You are always so angry at the world." I couldn't say he was lying. Lately I have been angry at the world but it wasn't because of Jacob. If anything he was making me enjoy it more, "If only I could take you away from this hell hole we call home. You'd be happier."

"I'm happy now. I don't need out of here. I just need to be with you. I want nothing else than to be with you for the rest of my life." I was imprisoning the tears behind my eyes. 

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said standing up to walk over to him. I looked him in the eyes, which were puffy as were mine, "You've been crying?"

"I don't want to leave." 

"It won't be for long." as I said this he looked away, as if hiding something, "It won't be long, right?"

"I can't promise that I'll be home tonight, or even tomorrow." I started crying yet again. 

"Why? Why can't you just stay? Why do you have to leave?" I knew the answer to all of the questions. 

"You know exactly why I have to leave. And I don't want to. I want to be here with you. Especially on your birthay. But I don't know if I'll be able to." we were both crying now. 

"You can't leave me."

"I have to."

"No! Stay! Don't go." I wanted him to be here with me in my birthday and every other day. I didn't want him to leave. And why can't the others just kill the vampires. Why do they all have to be there. Come on, why am I being so selfish. Emily and Emma are probably saying their goodbyes and I'm in here fighting with Jacob to not go. 

"I have to. I wish I could stay."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"For what? You didn't do anything."

"I'm being selfish. Everyone else is probably out their saying goodbye and getting ready to leave. And I'm in here fighting with you, to get you to stay. I'm a bad girlfriend."

"Fiancee."

"What?"

"Will you marry me?"

"We're seventeen." what was going on?We're only seventeen. Why would he want to marry me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! I hope that was enough Jacob for y'all.
But tell me what you thought.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris :)