Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

You Left Me

"I know. But I want you to be Mrs. Jacob Black as soon as I can make you be. And I talked to our parents already and they are more than okay with it."

"Then yes, I will marry you." Jacob picked me up and twirled me around, before setting me back on the ground and kissing me gently on my lips. I was so happy but so depressed at the same time. This is one of the last times I get to kiss him before he leaves. I hate those damn vampires. Why can't they be like the Cullen's? It'd make life so much easier. 

"Lets go back to the living room. The others are waiting." he said after breaking the kiss. 

"Okay. Where am I staying while you're gone?"

"It doesn't really matter. Oh and by the way this is going to be our home." 

"The cabin?" oh my gawd. I love this. First I get engaged to the love of my life and afterlife and now I get to live in my favorite place in the world. 

"Yeah. That's why we fixed it up. I had planned on proposing for weeks now. And Alice thought that it was a good idea to do it in our future home."

"Well it was. But where is everyone else staying?"

"I'm not sure. Let's ask." he said as we walked into the living room, hand in hand, "Where is everyone staying?"

"We are staying here." my parents said. 

"So are we." Emma and Emily said right after. 

"Then I guess I'm also staying here." I said not really disappointed because I love it here. It reminds me of my mom. I miss her so much. She kept me grounded to tell you the truth. She was everything I'm not. She was kind, funny, beautiful, and loving. And Embry is very similiar to her, which is why he's my bestfriend. He turned out like mom and I turned out to be like dad. I could only hope to be half as perfect as she was though. My mom meant the world to everyone especially my dad. She was his world. The worst day of our lives is probably when she died though. I will never forget that day.

Rewind 6 years

Ring ring ring
"Hello?" I answered. 

"Christina, honey, tell your father that I'm going to go to the store before I come home."

"Dad, Mom's going to the store before she comes home... Okay I told him."

"Thanks darling."

"No problem. I'll see you when you get home." 

"Okay bye." I hung up the phone. 

Two hours later I got the worst phone call I would ever get. 

"Christina! Put your dad on the phone."

"He's not here. He went to Billy's. Could I give him a message?"

"You're going to find out eventually. You're mother was involved in a car accident. When the ambulance got there she was already to injured to safe. She died at the scene."

"What? No. It couldn't have been her. It wasn't her. She's going to walk in the house any minute now. It was probably just some lady that looked like her."

"No. I'm sorry but it was your mom."

snap snap
Fast forward. 

"Christina. Zone out much?" Quil said while snapping his fingers in my face. 

"Oh sorry." I said coming back down to earth. 

"I'm leave in a minute." Jacob said pulling me into a hug, "Oh and I forgot to give you your ring." he handed me a ring with one circular diamond in the middle. 

"I'm going to miss you. Even if it's only a few days."

"I'm going to miss you too. And I love you."

"I love you too." we kissed one last time and he walked out of our soon to be home.   
      
♠ ♠ ♠
The ring
I love this chapter. What about you?
Tell me what you thought.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris :)