Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Punch In The Face

Jacob POV

I didn't want to leave. I never do but there was nothing I could do to get out of it this time. Sam would kill me of I even thought about asking to be with Christina, right now. Especially because he can't be with Emily. 

"How did Christina react when you proposed?" Embry asked me. 

"At first I think she thought I was joking. Then she thought I was losing it. But she knows that I'm serious."

"Wow! That's my sister for you." he said laughing, "But it's okay because she cool."

"Yeah. So these vampires are really pissing me off."

"I know. They always come at the wrong time." 

"Exactly. We need to get rid of them before Christina and I get married."

"We most definitely will."

                ************

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!!" I screamed. 

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!!" Emma screamed back. 

"I'm so excited. I can't believe this. It's like a dream come true. Cinderella has to be jealous right now." I stated. 

"Well duh. I don't think Prince Charming could have been twice as good to Cinderella as Jacob is to you." I just laughed, "I'm still your MOH, right?"

"Ofcourse you are. We've had that set in stone since we were five."
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this chapter sucks Ninja Turtle butt.
But I feel like I'm dying. I'm so sick.
But tell me what you thought.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris :)