Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Bonnie And Clyde Would Be Jealous.

It's been a freakig week without hearing or seeing Jacob. And it's hell. I feel like I'm dying. I can't go another day without him. 

It seems like we're all like this though. Bella hasn't talked since that night because even the Cullens haven't been able to check in. Emily just sits by the window staring into the woodshoping praying that they come home. And Emma, she stays by my side and we cry together. We aren't used to Jacob or Paul not being there with us at all times. 

We all, pretty much, feel lost. We don't know how to live without them being here. 

"Christina, when do you think they'll be back?" Bella asked finally breaking her three day silence but she still stared straight at the wall. 

"I don't know. And it's killing me. They aren't even able to even check in with us."

"I know. It hurts when they're gone for more than a few hours. And it's been a whole week."

"Exactly. All I've been able to do is cry, then worry, which causes me to cry even more." 

"Same here." then the conversation was over. The stress was really putting a tension on all of our friendships. We aren't even really talking anymore. We just sit and stare with a seldom words spoken. 

I couldn't stand the irritating silence anymore. It just makes ne think of every possible scenerio that could be causing them to be taking so long. What if those vampires were stronger than they thought and they were all hurt or worse dead? I don't think I'd be able to live without them. Especially without Jacob and Embry. 

I got up from my seat at the kitchen table and walked to the bedroom. I laid down on my bed and grabbed Xander, my itouch, off the night stand. When I turned him on I automatically started listening to Blue And Yellow by The Used. 

I never thought that'd I'd be this attached to Jacob. To always want to be by his side. To miss his smell, his voice, or his touch. I never imagined loving him this much. He was my everything. The one that I couldn't live without. It looks like I found the Clyde to my Bonnie. The Kurt to my Courtney. My dad to my mom.   
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Well this chapter is sad but there is just something about it that makes me smile.
But I really was listening to Blue And Yellow while writing this chapter.
But tell me what you thought.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris. :)