Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Fighting Fire With Fire.

"Jared is coming back. He looks hurt!" we heard Emily scream. 

"What about the rest?" my dad asked. 

"It looks like he's the only one. Open the door he's coming." Emily yelled. So I ran to the door and swung it open, then pulled jared into a hug. 

"Are you okay? Where are the others? What happened?" I interogated as he walked in and I shut the door. 

"I'm fine. The others are still fighting. And Sam made me come here for a while. He wanted me to check on you all and to get Leah to go help fight."

"How's Jacob?"

"He's okay. He misses you though that's all he thinks about is you." I smiled then thought about Embry. 

"How about Embry is he okay?"

"He's fine. He really stepped up though. He doing a lot out there."

"What about Paul, Sam, and Edward?" I asked looking around at every other girl in the room. 

"Paul and Sam are fine. And Edward man he's fast. None of those bloodsuckers can touch him. The only ones showing injuries are Quil and I. But everyone else is doing good."

"Then where's Quil?"

"He already healed so he stayed."

"When is this going to be over?"

"Soon. We got rid of most of them already."

"I thought there was only three."

"More came. There was like fifty."

"Fifty? Where did they come from?"

"Christina, you ask to many God damn questions."

"Well I'm worried."

"Don't be. This fight is so easy. We don't even have to try."

"And yet you got hurt."

"Well that doesn't matter." then I stood up and walked to the kitchen to get him something to eat. I looked in the fridge. And we had the cheese and ham hotpockets. I stuck one in the microwave and put it in for two minutes. 

After it was done I walked in into Jared, "You all are messes."

"We know. It's so stressful when we don't get to see you guys for a long time."

"Its been a week."

"But when you spend every waking hour of the day with someone a week is a long time. When you find someone that you truly love you'll know how it feels."

"I already love someone. It's just that she doesn't love me back and someone already imprinted on her. So I don't even stand a small chance."

"Who is she?"

"No one. Just forget I said anything."

"Why? Is it that bad? Did you also imprint on her?"

"No. I've just loved her since we met."

"Is it Emma?"

"Nope."

"Emily?"

"No." I'm the only other girl. Unless they didn't tell us about another guy imprinted. 

"Then who is it?" I was scared of the answer. 

"Its... you." my world just fell to pieces. 

"What? No, that's not funny."

"I'm not joking." this is the most serious I have ever seen Jared. Oh my gawd. How could this be happening?

"You have to be."

"I'm not. At all. I've liked you for as long as I can remember."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Everyone could see how much you loved Jacob. I never stood a chance."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Its not your fault. Nobody knew. And nobody except you and me will ever know, right?"

"Ofcourse." Wow. I was doing the same thing to Jared that I got mad at Jacob for doing to me. I'm such a hypocrite.

I stood up and turned to walk away when Jared grabbed my arm, "What?" I asked. 

"I just need to know how it feels." then he kissed me right there infront of everyone. 

I pulled away, "Jared, I'm sorry, but I'm getting married to Jacob. And I love him. I don't see you as more than a brother. And I truly am sorry."

"No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I knew you'd do that. It's just that I needed to know how it felt to kiss you." I apologized.        
♠ ♠ ♠
Can anyone scream 'drama'?
But whatcha think?
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris. ;)