Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Stupid Mind Reading

I grabbed a random pair of jeans and a shirt. Put them on then slid on my black Nike flip flops, "I'm ready." I stated. 

"Okay."

"When do you have to leave?"

"Around 5."

"Thats only four hours."

"I know. And I plan on spending every second of it with you."

"Good." I said then I grabbed his hand and lead him into the living room. 

I saw him glaring at Jared, "Hold on."

"Don't do anything stupid."

"I won't." then he let go of my hand and walked over to Jared, "You ever touch her again and I won't even think twice about killing you." 

He walked back over to me and held out his hand, asking for mine. To which ofcourse I took a hold of his hand. 

"Your dad told me to take his truck." I was informed as we started walking hand in hand to my dad's black 2007 ford truck.

"Why so we need to go to the store?"

"For groceries."

"No shit.

"I mean what are we going to get?"

"Stuff for spaghetti. Elizabeth wants to make it tonight."

"Oh. Okay." 

"Too bad I won't get to eat it. She makes the best spaghetti."

"She does. When do you think those vampires will be caught?"

"The fight is almost over."

"Then why do you barely get to come home?"

"Just because it's almost over doesn't mean they don't need me out there." the atmosphere was awkward until Jake grabbed my hand, "I'm trying so hard to keep you safe. And I want to be home. Ask any of the guys. Embry yelled at me the other day for think of our first time."

"Please tell me that the whole mind reading thing doesn't include pictured." he just smiled, "Oh my gawd. That is so embarassing."

"Why? You have a gorgeous body."

"That my brother just got to see thanks to you." I said while gently slapping his arm. 

"Well my bad."

"It is." he smiled yet again, "I hate you." I said while pouting.

"Why?"

"Because they all have seen me naked now."

"Its not that bad."

"For you. For me it's horrible. The only person that I'm okay with seeing my body is you."

"I'm sorry." I just sighed and looked at his face to see a smile escaping his lips, "I love you."

"I love you too." we pulled into the Sherman's, the mom and pop store, parking lot.       
♠ ♠ ♠
Wouldn't it suck if your older brother knew how you looked naked? That sounds so insested. Haha. But what did you think?
Subscribe and comment.

Love Christina:)