Status: In Progress...

The Way to Believe

Chapter Eighteen

Sometime later I was back in Neverland. I looked for the Jolly Roger around NeverTown, but it wasn’t at port any longer. Great, just great. Now I’ve got to look for them.

I floated along with the wind currents, until I was almost directly above the volcano. Probably not the safest place to fly. And that’s when I spotted it. Its sails were furled and it was moving along with great speed. And it was sailing towards another ship. Its like the Black Pearl, fastest ship in the Caribbean. I giggled.

I took off towards it. I soon caught up, as I was pushed along by my magic and the wind, and, well, I didn’t have any water resistance.

I flew alongside the ship for a while until someone spotted me. “Look!” He yelled. Everyone onboard turned and stared. I waved. Gem came out, and gaped at me. This time he was wearing a red coat, black breeches, and a tri-corner hat. I laughed, how classic.

“What are you doing back here?”

“I need something.” I flew down and landed in front of him.

“You gonna put another hole in my ship?”

“Can I?”

“I’d rather you wouldn’t.”

“Well, I think you’re out of luck.”

He sighed and said, “I know whose blood you need.”

“You do? Do you?” I raised my eyebrows at him.

“It’s Hooks? Isn’t it?”

I smiled, “Well, I guess you are pretty smart.” He grinned. “So, I’ll be getting that piece of wood now?”

He laughed and led me to it. The rest of the crew whispered, and pointed, “What are you lookin’ at?”

One of them said, “Bad luck to have a woman aboard.”

“Well you’ll just have to find a way to counter that luck.” I smirked, and knelt down to pry the piece of Hooks blood from the ship.

“Well there you go. Now please if you do come back, don’t just come back for the ship. We’ve got plenty else to offer.” He smiled at me.

“Don’t worry, I know.” I winked and took off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Love? Happiness?

~ Elona