Status: In Progress...

The Way to Believe

Chapter Twenty

We arrived at Sami’s house in 20 minutes. I knocked on the door. Sami opened it, and looked surprised, “Iris?” She looked at my grandmother, “Iris’s grandmother?”

“Um, yes. Can you do me a favour?”

“Sure? Does it have anything to with Neverland?”

Grandma looked at me, “You told her?”

“Was I not supposed to?”

She just rolled her eyes.

“Yes, yes it does.” Sami looked at me. “Um, can your dad do something for me?”

“What?”

“Uh, DNA stuff?”

She looked confused, “DNA stuff? Like what?”

“Like I’ve got two pieces of wood with blood from different people in them, and I’d, uh, like to see if I’m related to said people.”

Grandma looked at me, “I thought we had discussed our story?”

I looked at her, “That’s just for her dad.”

Sami interrupted us, “Whose blood is on the pieces of wood?”

I grimaced, “Wendy’s and Hook’s.”

Her eyes widened, “Hook’s?”

“Yeah, well we know I’m related to Wendy,” I pointed to my grandmother, “She’s just informed me that she’s been to Neverland.”

She stared at my grandmother, “Neverland?”

“Yes, honey, NeverNeverland.”

“Wendy’s granddaughter?” Grandma nodded. “Wow. And you want to know if Hook is related as well?”

“Yep. We want to know if he’s her granddad.”

Sami sputtered, “What! Hook and Wendy? Eww. Unless Wendy married one of the lost boys and he was related to Hook?” She looked from my grandmother to me, she grimaced, “No?” We shook our heads, “What in the world prompted this?”

“My eyes.”

“What?”

“Captain Hook had purple eyes.”

“I thought he had eyes as blue as forget-me-nots. That turned red when he was mad.”

“No. That was just the product of a overactive imagination.”

“Um, okay.” She stuttered, “Well I guess I’ll go ask my dad. Um, and by the way, what was that story?”

So we told her.

“Right.”
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT! Chapter Twenty!!!
Comment and Love???

~ Elona