You Belong With Me

Congratulations

Alex’s P.O.V.
That was weird… I was talking to Holly and I told her that I was going to ask Lisa out tomorrow and then she suddenly had to go. It kind of sounded like she was crying… I do like Lisa a little but the real reason I’m gonna ask her out is because I’m hoping that it will help me get over Holly. I like Holly a lot but she probably doesn’t feel the same about me because we’re best friends and everything. And she probably doesn’t want to be in a relationship right now anyway because she still isn’t over Spencer’s death. They were so close and now he’s gone. Somedays she walks around like a zombie so I have to be there to comfort her and cheer her up. I just have to keep my feelings to myself because she doesn’t need anymore stress in her life.

Holly’s P.O.V.
Now it’s morning and I’m in first period. Alex has this class with me. He isn’t here yet he’s probably asking her out right now. Oh my God I can’t handle this. I don’t think I’ll be able to hold my tears back… he just walked in with a huge smile plastered on his face.
I guess Lisa said yes.
“Good morning my beautiful best friend that I love so much!” he said happily.
If only he meant that the way I want him to.
“morning..” I sad bitterly.
“guess what!”
“what?”
“Lisa said yes!” he said smiling.
My heart felt like it fell to my toes and shattered into a million pieces. I got the strength to mutter out “congratulations.”
He looked at me with a concerned look on his face. Then the bell rang so he didn’t get a chance to ask me what was wrong. I guess I’m just going to have to get used to Alex and Lisa being together.
But I had a feeling Lisa was going to do Alex wrong…

Alex’s P.O.V.
When I told Holly that Lisa said yes the look on her face was so confusing. She looked hurt. I don’t understand. Maybe she does feel the same about me… no, she don’t. she’s just having a bad day. It has nothing to do with me and Lisa. Later that day at band rehearsal I was talking to Jack:
“when I told Holly about me and Lisa she looked really hurt… like she was about to… cry.”
“Well dude, have you ever took the time to think that she might like you?” Jack said.
“No, she could never like me. I’m her best friend. She probably had her brother on her mind.” I said.
“Oook… you think whatever you want.”
“what?”
“nothing”
“Why isn’t she here?” I asked
“um, she said she, uuh, had a lot of, um, stuff to do.”
“oook.” I said curiously.

Jack was the only person that knew that I liked Holly. I wouldn’t let him say anything to her. I don’t know why I wouldn’t tell her myself. But everything happens for a reason. So I’m gonna let this go because I have Lisa now.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 2... sucks!

& im probably gonna be updating this a lot since i've already wrote the entire thing and the sequel for it! :)

let me know what you think!

Comment! Subscribe!

xoxo Taylor