Status: Ended.

Marrying a Total Tool

Marrying a Total Tool Chapter 11

Ryan glared at me, "Why did you do that?"

I stared at him, "What are you talking about? I gave him two weeks to show himself." I said angrily. Ryan's breath hitched.

"He's lying to you, Riley! He doesn't love you, he just says that to shut you up! Believe me, I've done it." Ryan glanced over to Sarina, who looked angry, "But I'm not doing it now."

Sarina huffed, "Good save."

Ryan turned back to me, "Riley, please." Ryan's eyes pleaded me, and for a second I almost gave in. But then I grimaced.

"No. I'm going to go back to him. I gave him two weeks, and if he fails then, I'm done." I said angrily.

Sarina walked over to Ryan and pulled his arm, "Ryan, it's her decision. I can see in her eyes that she loves him. It's more than obvious."

I gave a thankful smile to Sarina.

Ryan snorted and took her arm, "Come on then baby. I want to go for a swim." Ryan glared at me once more before taking Sarina upstairs to go change.

Sarina looked once more at me and mouthed a 'your welcome'. I nodded in a thankful way. And she turned back up the stairs and disappeared from my sight.

Slowly, I walked out of the house and onto the sidewalk. I stared down the street to where I knew he was. My fingers playing with the soft piece of paper that Liam had stuck into my palm when he took my hand the last time.

I opened my hand up and carefully unfolded the paper and stared at the letters, not yet making themselves into words.

Riley,
I know the last thing you want is to see me. I'll be around the corner in the old park. Come if you want to. I just want to talk to you without Ryan or Sarina.
-Liam

I clutched the note and started to run. My long hair blew in the breeze and my eyes welled up with tears. The bend in the road seemed to take forever and the closer I got, the farther it seemed to be from me.

Finally, the bend was reached and I barreled around the turn and saw Liam's car parked. Instead of being in the park, Liam was leaning up against his car and he must have heard me running towards him. I don't blame him, I wasn't running softly.

Liam smiled when he saw me and he turned towards me and held out his arms for me to run straight into. I did so and he picked me up off he ground and twirled me around in his arms.

"I didn't think you'd come." Liam whispered into my hair. I smiled and hugged him close to me. I inhaled the slight scent of his cologne, not as strong as Ryan's and very sweet. I smiled into his shoulder.

"I didn't know I was going to be coming here either. You are very sneaky." I said smiling. Liam placed a finger under my chin.

"I'm sorry. You have no clue how sorry I am. I didn't sleep at all the nights you've been gone, and when I saw you crying I just felt like dying." Liam's fingers brushed across my lips, cheek, and settled his hand behind my ear.

"You have to stop making promises you can't keep, Liam." I said glowering a little.

Liam blushed lightly, "I know. I'm so sorry."

I giggled lightly, "You can stop apologizing now. I forgive you halfway." I smiled. Liam frowned.

"Halfway?"

I twirled my fingers in his curly blonde hair, "It's been a day. I need the two weeks I told you about. I meant that part. This is our last meeting till then."

Liam looked down and frowned, "I guess I deserve that."

I smiled and lifted his chin back up with the tip of my finger, "Look at me." I whispered. Liam's eyes met mine and I moved towards him quickly, afraid of him rejecting me. He didn't even think about it, and he kissed me roughly.

The kiss lasted so long, and I savored it. Just as Liam's tongue brushed against my bottom lip, I pulled away.

"I have to go. I'll see you soon."

Liam looked sad, "One more?"

I nodded and he pecked my lips lightly, lingering a little.

"I'm going to miss you." Liam said sadly. His lips moving across mine in words.

"I'll miss you too. Just please, do what I asked and I'll be back." I whispered my fingers playing across his cheek.

Liam nodded, "I will." Then he kissed me once more before putting me down. He climbed into his car and drove away.