We Met At The Eye Doctor

We met at the eye doctor

"You weren't fooling anyone last night when you claimed to be tired." Bianca says to me as we watch the guy's show from off stage.
"Yeah, Mike told me." I say awkwardly. "So are all aspects of life talked about so freely?"
"Well yeah." Adie says shrugging her shoulders, "We take honesty to a whole new level."
"A very disturbing level, where you're dying to say too much info." Bianca says laughing.
"Okay, now I know." I say as I watch Mike jump off a speaker. My cell phone rings and I pull it out. "Hey Mandy."
"Hey, so how's personal time with the tall and sexiness." Mandy teases.
"It's great, we're going out for drinks tonight and everything." I gloat.
"Lucky brat! I'm single set me up with the lead singer guy!"
"Billie? He's happily married." I say in a mocking tone.
"Okay then, I'll settle for the drummer."
"Tre's heart has been stolen by Bianca, but to him she's called Pixie or something, it's practically impossible to separate a couple with nicknames." I tease.
"Fine then, I'll settle for someone else, someone not on a stage acting so immature all the time." She says as she hangs up.

"WOOHOO! Let's go party!" Mike exclaims as he wraps his sweaty arm around me.
"I'm with you!" Tre says throwing his arms around Bianca. Adie and Billie seemed to have disappeared.
"Man you guys really do sweat." I say laughing.
"All in a days work." Tre says trying to feel important.
"Don't worry I'll shower." Mike says leading me toward his dressing room. He steps into the bathroom to take his shower meanwhile I sit impatiently on a sofa in the dressing room. A couple of minutes later, I get a little too impatient. I walk into the washroom and remove my clothes and step into the shower with Mike.
"Hey what are you doing here?" He asks laughing.
"You got some of your sweat on me, I have to wash it off." I say in a teasing way.
"Oh really?" he says rubbing his hands over my bare arms.
"Yeah." I say standing on the balls of my feet to kiss him.
"I should sweat on you more often." He says raising his eyebrows.
"Mike! Cassie! What the hell's taking you so long?" Tre yells.
"Moment ruined." I say as I step out of the shower and grab a towel.
"Remind me to beat Tre into a bloody pulp." Mike says wrapping a towel around his waist.
"Awe, he didn't know, let him off with a warning." I say laughing. ""Besides, didn't you say you want to go party?"
"You're all the party I need." Mike says raising his eyebrows in a seducing manor.
"So true." I say pinching his butt before pulling on some clothes.
"Come back here!" he says hugging me from behind.
"Okay this is fucking ridiculous, we want drinks and we're just about to leave without you." Billie calls out into the changing room.
"We're coming." Mike calls out as he puts on some clothes.

At the club, Mike keeps smirking at me evilly. After about half an hour of joking around I stand up and say.
"Mike and I are going to have really hot sex now."
"Good for you!" Bianca says raising her glass, followed by Tre, Adie and Billie.
"Oh I got to love ya." Mike says wrapping his arms around me and leading me out of the club.