Status: Current

Just Friends?

Chapter 7

We walked inside my bedroom, and he put his stuff down on my bed.

I looked over at the clock and noticed that it was almost eleven o'clock at night.

"Do you have anything planned for tomorrow?" I asked as i looked over at Paul.

"Me and you need to go talk to the pack about what happened at the cemetary." Paul said looking over at me, "But we can do that pretty late in the day."

"Okay, good, do you need to take a shower?"

"Yeah, i smell too sweet, like a vampire. What about you?"

"Yeah i have to take a shower too, ill take one in my moms bathroom and you can take one in mine."

"Okay, that'll works." He said as i walked over to my dresser and got all of the stuff i would need for the night.

"You know where everything is, you need anything else?" I asked as i looked back over at him.

"Yeah just one thing." He said as a smirk grew on his face.

"Ok, what?"

"This." He said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a kiss that left my head foggy when he pulled away and walked to the bathroom.

"I'll hurry," I said as i walked out my door and into my mom and her husbands room to take a shower.

They were asleep so i tiptoed into their bathroom and shut and locked the door.

I turned the water to where it was really hot and stepped under the streams of water.

After i was done washing my face and body, and shaving my legs, i turned the water off and dried myself off.

After i was done putting my pajamas on i put my wet towel up and went to tip toe back out of my parents room.

"Kaili?" my mom asked.

"Yeah Mom, it's me."

"Why are you taking a shower in my room?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"Paul's taking one in my room."

"Oh, is he staying over?"

"Yeah him and his mom got into an argument." I lied.

"OK Hun, I love you, tell Paul i said good night." She said as she rolled over and went back to sleep.

As i walked back into my room, i noticed that Paul was already sitting on my bed waiting for me.

I walked over to the the dresser and picked up my brush and began brushing my hair, and i felt him grab the brush out of my hair and he gently began brushing my hair, subconsciously.
he wasn't really paying attention and neither was i because i could feel him staring at me in the mirror that was in front of me.

When he was done he put the brush down but was still staring at me in the mirror. I leaned back into him and he wrapped his arms around me and put his chin on my shoulder, while closing his eyes.

We just stood there for a little while before i couldn't take it anymore and i turned around in his arms, and kissed him on the lips. He seemed shocked at first but soon recovered and took control.

I pushed him back and he slowly started walking backwards to the bed before turning around and laying me down and climbing on top of me, all the while still in control of the kiss.

After a few minutes we broke apart and a wide grin broke accross his face, "That's not really taking things slow is it," He said his voice husky still.

"No, i guess not, but i liked it." I said as i bit down on my lip looking up to where he was still on top of me.

"Good, then you wouldn't mind if i do this," he said as he slowly inched closer and attached his lips to mine again.

I knew that we weren't going to let this get too far, one because my mom was in the next room and two we agreed to take it slow, mainly because of the fact of what happened one of the nights we were drunk when we ran away together in Cali.

He pulled away and kissed my forehead and both of my cheeks before getting off of my and laying down beside me and wrapping his arms around me.

I tried to get off the bed but Paul just held me there and wouldn't let mego.

"Paul?"

"Hmmm."

"Let me up."

"No."

"I need to turn off the light."

"How bout we watch a movie, i'm still to riled up from the fight to sleep." He said, as he got up of the bed and walked over to look at the dvd's. "What do you wanna watch?"

"Guess?"

"Hmmmm, let me guess, cause this is just soooo hard.......Underworld?" he said.

"Yepp." I said as he put the movie on and turned the light off before climbing back in the bed and wrapping his arms back around me.

I moved to where my head was on his chest and i snuggled up close before closing my eyes and falling to sleep.

Paul's POV
About five minutes into the movie, Kaili was already asleep, wrapped up in my arms.

"This movie is so far away from the real thing." i said as i used the remote to turn off the movie and wrapped my arms even tighter around her before kissing the top of her head and saying, "I Love You." and closing my eyes and going to sleep.

'I could spend the rest of my life right here.' i thought as i slowly drifted out of consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment or not story =)