Status: Current

Just Friends?

Chapter 6

"Paul?" I whispered, in a small voice as i looked over at him in the drivers seat, i had willingly let him drive us to my house because i was way too shaky and jumpy.
"What Babe?" he asked his eyes leaving the road to look at me before looking back at the road.
"Why didn't you guys go after Victoria once she jumped into the water?" I asked quietly.
A growl grew from deep within his throat and his grip tightened on the steering wheel before he answered in a menacing voice, "The Leeches have the advantage when it comes to the water, but don't worry about it , one way or another we will get her."
We pulled into the driveway and Paul just turned the engine of and rested his forehead on the steering wheel.
"Are you okay Honey?" i asked as his hand slowly reached down to the handle to lean the seat back.
"I'm just worn out it's been a long couple of weeks, but i'll be better if you come here." He said as he opened up his arms and gave me a small lop sided grin.
I crawled over and gently sat down on his lap as he wrapped his arms around me and just held me there.
"Things have been changing so much lately." He said and laughed. I could feel the vibrations of his laugh from where my head was laying on his chest.
"Yeah they have." I agreed and we just layed there in that same position for what seemed to be roughly around ten to fifteen minutes.
I actually believed that he had fallen asleep before he asked, "Does your mom know that i am your boyfriend?"
"Not as far as i know, i haven't told her yet."
"Okay good then, in that case she will let me stay over here tonight, and we'll tell her about us tomorrow." he said, as he opened the door to the car and walked with me still in his arms all the way to the front porch,
He sat me down on my feet but didn't let go of me. He leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for an entrance and i gave it to him as his tongue slowly came in and he massaged mine with his own.
After a while we pulled away out of breath and he just put his chin on the top of my head and held me for a while.
"Ok heres the plan, you go in your house and tell your parents that your going to go take a shower, then of course go take a shower and ill run home and get some clothes and be back before you even get out of the shower." Paul said before leaning down and giving me a kiss.
I pulled away from the house and gave him my signature look that said 'there ain't no way in hell that's happening'.."I'm not feeling safe enough to leave your side so im going with you, i don't want to be alone."
"Ok," he said, grabbing my hand and walking towards his house which was only three houses down from mine.
As we reached his door we stopped holding hands and walked through the front door.
"Hey Mom, Me and Kaili are her to pick up some of my clothes but im going to go stay the night at her house." he said rather loudly.
"You don't have to yell Paul, i'm not deaf." A voice said from in the living room and we walked in to see that she was sitting in her recliner watching tv.
"Sorry, you don't care if i go over there and stay?"
"No it doesn't bother me." She said with a smile.
"Okay thanks mom, im going to go get my things." Paul said as he walked up the Stairs to his room leaving His Mom and I alone.
His Mom turned to me and smiled,"So im guessing that you know about whats been going on, i'm sorry i couldn't tell you."
"I think somewhere in my mind i already knew what was going on, because of my father." I Said as i sat down across from her in the love seat.
"Wasn't your moms dad a werewolf?"
"Yeah i think i remember that he had the symbol on his arm too, why?"
"Because, you have the blood on both sides of your family and your an only child, which means that you could possibly be turning in the near future." She said.
"Mom you know thats not very likely." Paul said to his mom from in the doorway, with an angry look on his face.
He walked over and pulled me from my seat and we held hands as he led me out the door.
Once we were outside, he let out a deep breath and shook his head as if trying to clear his mind.
"What's wrong babe?"
"I don't like the idea of you being a werewolf, and having to go through the danger of having to fight vampires." he said as he threw his bag over his shoulder and turned to look at me, he then added in a small voice, "I would die if anything ever happened to you."
I sighed as he looked down at me because i knew exactly how he felt, during those two weeks without him i seriously thought i was going to die.
"Hun, i've already faced vampires, and as a werewolf i would be safer and more equipped.
He closed his eyes and thought for a few minutes before laughing lightly and saying, "I guess your right its probably not gonna happen anyway theres never been girl in the pack before."
With that he bent down to give one last long kiss before grabbing my hand and walking into my house where my parents were already asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments will be very much appreciated..=)