Status: Active

She Lives in a Fairytale, too Far for us to Find

They killed him!

Autumn's POV

I woke up the next day laying nude next to Damien, I smiled as I remembered last night. A blush appearing on my cheeks once I thought of when he wanted to go again, though slower. With a soft smile playing on my lips, I turned around fully to face him. He was gorgeous I thought as I brushed his hair out of his face, giggling when he shook his head lightly.

Hearing my giggle, he opened his piercing blue eyes. He yawned and smiled down at me slowly bringing his lips to mine, kissing me softly. I smiled into the kiss, breaking away when he pulled me against his body.

He mumbled a ‘good morning love.’ I replied into his chest, I sighed contently and looked up and at the windows. I could tell that the sun wasn’t shining brightly, it was probably around 7 o’clock in the evening, due to the orange and pink hue of the room.

We lay in silence, until it was broken from someone screaming, saying that they have to see him and that it was important. We immediately jumped up into a sitting position, I felt a whoosh of air as Damien got off the bed and dressed in less than two minutes. Vampire speed, I thought as I brought the sheet around my body and walked into my closet.

I heard harsh knocks coming from the bedroom door, then two angry male voices. “Damien! They killed him!” Hearing the word ‘kill’ I immediately went against the closet doors and put my ear against it. “They killed Jeff!”

“What!” I heard Damien’s enraged voice then he muttered swear words, “Did they get anyone else?”

I heard shuffling, and a bang on something solid; “Harold and Garret too, they nearly got Emily.”

Once I pulled a shirt over my head I opened the closet door, all three heads turned to look at me. I stared back, it was Frank and Mikey. I instantly felt sad, they all lost a friend close to them. I could tell that it hurt them, because of the way they looked, they were so mad yet their eyes told them that they were hurting. I walked up to Damien and hugged him from behind, leaning my head flat against his back.

They started talking, and since everyone was a vampire in the household, they heard everything. The house was loud with angry cries, everyone had lost a special person to them. I didn’t like this feeling, not one bit. Calysta was going to pay for this, I thought angrily. I only had these people in my life for a short amount of time, but I grew to love them as a family as well.

I was sure that she would pay for all the blood and tears she’s spilled. I just knew it was her, she did this. She caused all of this anger and hurt. My body burned with the intensity of hate I felt towards the female vampire. I woke up happy, but hearing these news my day had just turned to shit.

“You know what this means…” Damien said darkly, looking at his friends. He held onto my arms around his stomach, I felt him tightened his hands around mine. “This means war.”

He started to bark orders, telling both Frank and Mikey to inform everyone. Once they left Damien turned around and held me so tight, like he was afraid of losing me. He won’t, not unless I change. I had to talk to him, I couldn’t be a fragile human when the war was coming.

I had to be changed now.