‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"We Meet Again"

After class I caught up to Maxine with a huff.

"Could you not slap me in public." I sighed as we walked fairly close to each other.

"Could you quit being an ass?" She immediately retorted.

"I'm not an ass, because if I were your boyfriend would be sniffing me by now..Oh wait here he is." I sarcastically pointed out as Stephen came over to us, we exchanged our usual glares and I went on my way.

"Troubles at home?" Bailey examined after waiting for me at the end of the hall, I glanced over my shoulder at Max and her boyfriend then frowned.

"Yeah." I sighed, Bailey knew everything that I thought. I told him everything, how I'm not blood related to Maxine and what not, only thing I haven't confessed is my physical attraction to her.

"Is there something you're hiding?" He questioned as we turned down another hall, our classes being right next to each other.

"Naw man, I'll see you after class." I lied and quickly jumped over the railing then slipped inside the classroom swiftly.

"We have a new student with us-" The teacher announced and introduced her, blah blah. I sat there and sneakily slipped my ear bud in and turned my music up slightly, just enough to drown out my teacher's boring lecture. I glanced up to see who the new student was and immediately pulled the ear bud out.

"Hi." She waved, her eyes shifting from everyone in the room then landed on me. A small grin appeared on her lips as she swiftly swung her hips over to me and sat down in the empty seat next to me.

"We meet again." I grinned and she rolled her eyes.

"Look, I appreciate you being attracted to me. But; I assure you, I'm not interested." Her vocabulary was amazing, sure they don't seem like big words but when spoken it sounded so proper.

"Not yet, anyways." I chuckled and turned my attention to another boring lecture to start off this semester. After class I watched this new girl go to her next class as though she's been here for almost four years like I have. I narrowed my eyes slightly as Bailey came along side me.

"Why you staring at her?" He questioned while sucking on a ring pop.

"Huh?" I came back to reality and turned my attention to him.

"That girl, why?" He repeated with furrowed brows.

"She's hot." I shrugged and he nodded with agreement.

"A bad ass though, I had her first period, she's a bitch." He shuddered with pleasure as we walked to our third period class.

"Yeah well, I want to make her my bitch." I answered clichely, we both laughed at how dumb that sounded and parted to our next class. Yes, Bailey and I don't have any class together except homeroom and PE.

Once first through fourth period was over, it was fifth period PE. I walked in the locker rooms and undressed going to the bathroom in just my boxers before changing in my PE clothes when that new girl came walking inside the male locker rooms like she owned the place.

"Coach, here's the paper work signed." She handed it over to our coach in their office.

"You do realize this is the Male's locker room, right?" He asked with his brows raised.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, trust me." She mused and looked me up n down when she noticed I was gawking. I turned away and headed to my locker. Bailey's locker directly next to mine and he furrowed his brows.

"What's the matter man?" He groaned then peeked past me and seen that new girl walking back out to the fields. "Someone is sprung!"

"No man, I can't help she's hot." I groaned while pulling my shirt over my head. I slipped the basketball styled shorts on and left outside with Bailey.

"Man what can you say though, right? Hot chicks get the best of everyone." Bailey continued, all the classes were scrambled about hanging with people from other classes till the coaches would come and round us up.

"Yeah, except this chick doesn't like me." I shrugged, which was odd. Why is it that I can't control Maxine nor this new chick?

"A girl with our style not liking you? Weird. Usually it's the preps or nerds." Bailey stated and we both shrugged at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nice lol I'm slowly adding pictures of the character's in the character section...so check them out. :)