Status: On Hiatus

Finding Love

PRS

~Madison’s P.O.V.~
My name is Madison Adella. When I was thirteen I was pregnant with Carson. I used to let my parents watch her until I found out they were abusing her. One day I got off of work early and I found them hitting her and stuffing her into a closet. It was absolutely heartbreaking. Thankfully I was eighteen so my husband, Carson, and I fled to Pennsylvania. When Jen was six we moved really close to the college so we could attend but two years later my husband got cancer. Since the cancer was very bad he died quickly. I miss him like crazy. Im sure Carson does too. She has had a hard life. And now were being haunted. The ghost does terrible things to Carse. It makes her puke up her food. It pushes her. It shoves her. And it hits her. I wish I could stop it. I wish we could move but this is the only place we can afford. So I have decided to do something about it.

I’m emailing the Paranormal Research Society. I need there help. If I don’t get help soon this thing could end up killing Carson.

Dear, The Paranormal Research Society
My name is Madison Adella. Me and my daughter Carson have been living in this house for a few months. When we first moved in the house felt creepy. The first night my daughter claimed she saw a shadow. At first I didn’t believe her but a few days later things started happening to the both of us and I knew she wasn’t lying. In the beginning it was just rapping’s on the walls and footsteps that could be heard but then things started getting worse. Every time after Carson eats she pukes up all her food. I took her to numerous doctors and they all said she was fine. I had many tests done and they also said nothing was wrong. I’m very worried about Carson. She’s underweight and she is always so tired. I have no where else to turn to. I have no where else to go. I need your help. Please.
Sincerely, Madison Adella A.K.A. Maddie


As soon as I was done typing it I emailed it to the director Ryan Buell. I really hope they respond because if they don’t I have no clue what I will do. As I was just staring blankly at the computer screen I heard a door open and slam harshly. I ran to the back and saw Car with her head over the toilet. I grabbed a wet wash cloth and wiped her mouth.
“Don’t worry baby everything will get better.” I said softly while I was holding her. Once she fell asleep I picked her up and put her in my bed. I went out back to the living room and heard a sound that told me I had a new email. It was from Ryan. They responded quick.

Dear, Maddie Adella
I’m glad I could respond to this email quickly. I read your email and I would like talk to you over the phone. Your situation sounds very serious and I would like to get down there as soon as I can. If you can give me your address and phone number so we can help you.
Sincerely, Ryan Buell


I quickly responded with my address and phone number. About two hours later I got a call from a number I wasn’t familiar with.
“Hello?” I answered my phone.
“Hi is this Madison? This is Ryan.” A man said into the phone.
“Yes this is Madison.” I said.
“Hi well I would like to come down there as soon as I can with my team if that’s alright with you?” he asked me.
“Yes that’s fine.” I said.
“Ok good I will talk to my team and we’ll be down there first thing in the morning.” He said. I said ok and then we hung up.

The next morning I woke up and then got Carse up. She got dressed then I took her to school. There is one thing I forgot to tell Ryan. I never told Carse I was getting help. I don’t know how she will react. I just hope she’s happy. I mean why wouldn’t she be? When I got back home I made sure the house was straightened up. Once it was fine I heard the door bell ring. I opened and there stood a tall handsome man with his team.
“I’m Maddie.” I said extending my hand.
“Nice to meet you. I’m Ryan and this my team.” he greeted me. We quickly met each other and then we sat down.
“So where is Carson?” Ryan asked me.
“She’s at school. But there’s something I need to tell you.” I said.
“She doesn’t know we are here does she?” he asked with a grin on his face. I guess he could tell what I was about to say.
“No.” I said.
“Would you like me to talk to her?” he asked me.
“Please?” I asked.
“Sure.” he agreed. I told him everything that was happening and he seemed scared for Carson. After setting up everything we waited for Carson to come home. When she did come home she seemed very confused.
“What’s going on mom?” she asked cautiously.
“Carson these people are here to help us.” I told her. All of a sudden she got a very scared look on her face and ran to her room. I heard her door slam shut and knew she wasn’t going to take any of this well.
“I will be right back.” I said and walked to her room. I knocked on her door then opened it.
“Sweetie I know its scary but we need help. And they can give us that help.” I said as I put my hand on her back.
“But what if things get worse?” She asked me as tears flowed down her cheeks.
“That wont happen.” I said and pulled her into a hug. She nodded her head and then I left her room.
“She’s fine but maybe you should go talk to her?” I said. He nodded his head then walked into her room. Well that didn’t go exactly has I planned but it was ok.