Status: On Hiatus

Finding Love

Here We Go Again

~Carson’s P.O.V.~
I wasn’t mad at all. I was scared. What if things got worse? Well I just have to believe my mom. A few short moments after my mom left my room a tall guy walked into my room. He looked about my moms age.
“Hey Carson I’m Ryan.” he said as he walked over to my bed. I moved so he could sit.
“So I hear you’re a bit scared?” he asked me softly. I nodded my head. I was a shy person.
“Well you don’t have to be because me and my team are going to help you guys get rid of whatever is in this house.” He said.
“How?” I asked in my small voice.
“Well were going to confront what ever is in the house and ask it to leave. And if it doesn’t leave then we will force it out.” He said. I told him my experiences once he asked about them. We had a very long conversation and then my mom made dinner for everyone. I was hesitant to eat because I didn’t want to puke. But my mom said even if I did then they would have proof on what’s going on. We ate and then as my mom was cleaning up I felt my stomach begin to churn. I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything in my stomach. I felt my moms hands grab my hair and pull it into a pony tail. I felt other people walk into the restroom as I continued to puke. My eyes started to water as someone handed me a wash cloth. I wiped my mouth off and then someone handed me a cup of water. I rinsed my mouth out then spit it in the toilet. That took all my energy away from me. I leaned on my mom as she talked to Ryan. My eye lids started to fall as I felt someone with strong arms pick me up. I leaned my head on there chest as I felt sleepy. Then I felt myself being put into my bed. I drifted off into sleep. When I woke up I realized that it was only eight at night. I could feel something in the corner of my room.
“Mom!” I screamed. My mom and Ryan came rushing into my room.
“What’s wrong sweetie?” she said when she reached my side. Ryan turned on my light.
“There was something over there.” I said and pointed to the corner.
“It’s ok. Everything will be fine.” She said as she hugged me.
“Do you want someone to stay with you.?” She asked me. I nodded my head yes. I was too scared to be alone.
“Do you want me to stay with her?” Ryan asked my mom. Frankly I didn’t care.
“Is that ok with you?” She asked me. I nodded my head yes.
“I’ll get the bed ready.” My mom said. There were two twin beds pushed together. I only used one. They both had different comforters. I always slept on the bed that was farthest from the door. So it was the right side when your laying in it. And I always slept with a body pillow to my right so that I wouldn’t fall off and it made me feel safe. Soon his bed was ready. He went and got changed then laid in the bed. I curled up with my bear and waited for him to turn the lights off.
“Night. If you need anything just wake me up.” he said.
“Ok. Night.” I said softly. I felt a lot safer. Soon I fell asleep. I woke up to the feeling of something watching me. I was scared. I tried to hide under my blanket but I could feel the evil in the room growing. Then all of a sudden something grabbed my ankle and I screamed. I heard Ryan scream and then he turned on the lights.
“What?! What’s wrong?!” he shouted trying to figure out what was happening.
“Something grabbed my ankle!” I screamed and started crying. By now my ankle was in pain. He ran to my side of the bed and pulled me into a hug.
“It’s ok.” he said. After I calmed down he looked at my ankle. There were red marks that looked like a hand had grabbed my ankle and held it really tight. He took a picture of it and then in about five minutes the marks were gone. That was freaky.
“Let’s go back to bed.” he said. He got into bed and then I cuddled up next to him because I was still really scared.