I am a Goth Cheerleader

A Good Day and a Day of Surprises

I walked out of my gymnastics competition on Sunday with Marius at my side. We had been hanging out since the night he came to my rescue.

“Congratulations for winning those first place trophies.” Marius said.

“Thanks you want to go out for ice cream.” I asked.

“That would be great.” He said.

During that time, we talked about our families, our favorite things, and how much I liked Kamelot now.

“Marius, I have something to say. I was going to wait a while to tell you but I have to say it. I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go out?” I asked.

“I would like that Blair. Why were you going to wait?” He asked.

I told him everything I had been through before. He nodded as I talked and hugged me when I cried.

“Thanks for telling me Blair. I have liked you since I met you. You’re so beautiful that’s why I spend so much time with you.” He said.

“Me too, It is so weird that we felt that way but never said anything. Strange how things happen.” I said happy that I finally might have a good relationship.

“Hey Diana, guess what happened to me on Sunday?” I said when I saw her at school on Monday.

“You won trophies, like always.” She said smirking.

“No, well yes, but Marius and I decided to go out.” I said smiling.

“Really you finally asked him.” She said happily.

“Yeah, I told him everything and he is totally going to make me happy.” I said and we walked toward Adrian, Dean, and Marius.

Tuesday after school

After practice, I told Marius that I had to go get changed and that I would be back to go to gymnastics.

Marius’ POV

“Hey Marius,” The head cheerleader said to me sweetly.

“Hello.” I said slowly.

“Why do you hang around Blair so much? She is so weird.” She said.

“Well with her being my girlfriend and she’s alright with me.” I said.

“I can make all the difference right now.” She said smiling she tried kissing me and failed because of my height. She tried to pull me down a little. I saw in my eyesight I saw Blair stop, turn around, and starting to run towards the parking lot. I pushed Sydney off of me and started running to catch her. I caught up with her and stopped her.

“Blair it is not what it looked like.” I said.

“Well what was it like. Do you like her or something?” She asked shaking and crying.

“Blair no, she started flirting with me and trying to kiss me. When you saw me, she had just crashed her lips to mine. Blair the day I told you I loved you, I meant it. I have never felt so strongly about someone before.” I said with all sincerity.

She must have felt that and looked at me.

Blair’s POV

I believed his apology. He was the one that agreed to go out with me and flirted with me before we started going out.

“Okay Marius. I overreacted a little too much. I do really have to go to make it to gymnastics.” I said looking at my watch.

“Bye Blair.” He said enveloping me in a huge hug. I hugged him back and made my way into my car. I have to get Sydney back for that and convincing my old friends that I was easy. She will pay.

On Wednesday, I went up to Sydney to give her a piece of mind.

“Bitch where do you get off trying to steal my boyfriend,” I asked (more like screamed).

“I’m sorry are you talking to me.” She said.

“Yes. First you convince everyone that I’m easy and now you try to kiss my boyfriend.” I said. A crowd had already formed.

“I bet your boyfriend liked when I kissed him. If maybe you were actually easy he wouldn’t let other girls kiss him.” She said slyly while smirking.
That pushed me over the edge. I jumped on her and it knocked her down. I started punching her until I was pulled back by a passing teacher.

Principal’s Office

“Why were you two fighting? I hope it was a good reason.” Principle Becker said sternly.

“She kissed my boyfriend and made a rumor that I was easy last year.” I said looking at him with fire in my eyes. I had a small scratch from her fingernails and she had a black eye and red marks on her face.

“Well you two will have detention for a five days starting today. You all will have to miss cheerleading.” He said.

“That’s fine. Sydney, I said with a glint in my eye, I quit the squad. I never liked you anyway.”

“Good it’s your fault anyway.” She said.

“Girls be quiet. Fight again and your suspended. Here are your late slips go to class.” He said.

We left saying nothing to each other. I walked to class, gave up the pass, sat down, and doodled not listening at all to the teacher.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope this one is good too. I hope for new readers.