I am a Goth Cheerleader

Prom Night

Fast Forward to:
Prom Night

Diana and I were at home getting ready for Prom and talking about our dates.

“I can’t believe all the stuff I found out about Dean.” I said.

“Yeah me too, he told me what he had told you and I was shocked too.”

“Well I’m glad to have Marius and I hope to meet Adrian’s boyfriend.”

“Whoa, you just said your brother has a boyfriend.”

“Yeah, he didn’t tell you. Well I guess you know now.”

Diana bolted out of my room to Adrian’s and I had to see what was happening.

“Adrian I can’t believe you did not tell me you were gay.”

“Is that okay?” He asked obviously confused.

“Yeah I just can’t believe you didn’t tell me.”

“Well I’m actually bi-sexual but I’m glad Blair told you.”

“Diana let’s leave Adrian to get ready.” I said dragging her out.

We went back to my room and finished getting ready as the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see a boy I had never seen before.

“Hi and you must be Adrian’s date. I am his twin sister Blair.”

“Hello I am Josh. I am glad to meet you he talks about you all the time.”

“Oh is this Adrian’s boyfriend. I am so glad you are here.” Diana said walking down the stairs.

“This is my friend Diana.”

We all were acquainted and Diana and I went back upstairs to finish getting ready.

Adrian’s POV

I went down stairs hoping the person who got here was my date. I had always wanted to date a guy but I was too nervous about other people. I walked down our stairs and saw Josh. He looked amazing with his black suit complete with a dark blue tie and white shirt. I was looking forward to this night.

“Hey Josh, I’m glad you got here. You look amazing.”

“You too Adrian, may I pin this corsage I bought for you.” Josh said pulling out a dark blue flower.

“I would love that,” I said as he pinned it on my coat. I was glad to finally get to spend time with my new relationship that was no longer a secret.

Normal POV

Diana and I heard the doorbell ring, Adrian came and told us our dates were here, and we walked down the stairs with him. Our dates all looked amazing.

Marius was in a dark blue button down shirt and black pinstriped jacket and pants, and his tie matched Blair’s dress. Dean wore a white button down with a black jacket, pants, and a tie that matched Diana’s dress.

“Wow Blair you look amazing.” Marius said twirling me around.

“Thank you sweetheart, you look great also.” I said hugging Marius tightly.

“Diana you are absolutely stunning tonight.” Dean said pulling her close.

“Are we ready?” I asked pulling away from Marius.

“Sure,” said Josh.

We all agreed and made our way to our prom.

When we got there, we walked in, posed for pictures, and heading into the dance hall. I was nervous because we really did not know many other people. My mood was dampened because I saw Sidney. She had her hair into a bun and more makeup than she usually wears. Her dress was dark red with a plunging neckline that went almost half way down. There was a slit up to her mid-thigh and all the sequins ran down the slit and neckline. She turned around and the back ended at the small of her back.

“Oh my God Blair do you see Sidney. She looks like a slutty clown.” Diana said laughing.

“Yeah I know do you want to dance.” I asked Diana.

“Sure let’s get out there and show them how you are supposed to dance.” Diana said walking out to the dance floor.

The whole dance was fun. A couple of slow dances here and there, a little drink of punch, and we met a couple of new people we never knew existed at school. Diana and I were sitting down. I did not know where Marius was so I decided to get a snack.

Marius’ POV

I was walking around the hall just chilling out. I noticed Sidney come up to me and I was sure this could not be good.

“Hey Marius, I see you are not with Blair right now.” She said seductively.

“Well I was just about to go see her, she’s right over there.” I pointed to a table.

“I know but I’m sure you want to be with me. I mean I see you looking at my chest.” She said even though I actually was not staring. There was not much to stare at anyway.

Sidney pulled me close and tried to kiss me. I pushed her off before she got to my lips and started yelling.

“Never touch me again. I do not like you and I do not want to be with you. I love Blair and if you have a problem I don’t care.” I turned away and saw Blair behind me smiling.

“Don’t worry Marius. I saw and heard what you said. I love you too.”

“Blair I have to say something. I have never met a girl like you and I bought you a ring.” He said pulling out a white gold ring with a flower setting with a ruby in the middle and vines etched into the band.

“Oh Marius thank you, I really love you and this ring.” Blair said kissing me.

Sydney’s POV

I saw Marius kiss Blair. I had to do something. I was not sure what but it was going to crush her.

Normal POV

At the end of the night, Adrian took Josh back to Josh’s house, Dean and Diana went to go eat, and Marius and I went to my house.

“Thanks for the great night.” I said hugging him.

“Good night Blair.” He said. He hugged me and gave me a long kiss. He left and I closed the door behind him. I was so excited that he loved me and I loved him.