Status: Next update: sometime soon

The Drug Years

Lips That Need No Introduction

Lacey's Point of View
==================


I woke up in a state of disarray. My hair felt like a huge ball of poof. My bed sheets were tangled around me.

Did last night really happen? I turned toward my night stand only to find Quinton laying there beside me sound asleep.

I guess so. It seemed like only a dream. A painful yet fun dream. I sighed. I can't believe it. I was no longer a virgin. Crazy. I didn't feel any different besides a little sore.

I quietly got up and walked into the bathroom. Putting on my robe, I began to look at myself in the mirror above the sink.

A few minutes later Quinton was standing behind me with only his plaid boxers on.

"Do I look different?" I asked paranoid that the answer would be yes. I turned to face him.

He looked at me over and over before replying, "No...Is there supposed to be something different?"

"I guess not," I replied turning back to the mirror.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me tightly to him. "Are you ok?" he asked.

I wasn't entirely sure if I was ok or not. I sighed instead of answering which worried him. He turned me to face him again.

"You weren't ready," he stated.

"That's not true. I was the one who wanted this. I--"

"I can see it in your face," he said embracing me.

I sighed. "Why did you have to be suspended? I need you to be at school with me when I face them."

"Who?" He asked.

"Everyone. They all probably know about us."

He laughed before replying, "It's not like the movies where things spread like fire. Only Ashleigh knows and most likely Rachel."

"Well after the incident at the movies, Rachel would be stupid not to suspect anything."

"That's true," he replied, smirking at the thought replaying in his head. "Can I ask why you were so determined to have sex last night? You clearly had thought this through."

"I don't know. You were acting strange and I was being a hormonal teenager." I shrugged unsure of what my true intentions really were. "I really like you and I was tired of being the 'good girl.'"

"So you used me?" he asked trying to stay serious, but failing miserably by laughing.

"No, not intentionally," I replied feeling bad now.

"Now, Ace, you are just as bad as me," he joked, laughing as he was walking out of the bathroom and sprawling out onto my bed.

I leaned against the doorway and crossed my arms watching him. "Ace?" I questioned.

He turned toward me a smile on his face. "You really need to get ready for school. I can't have you missing peoples' tax dollars at work."

I stifled a laugh. "You are certainly being weirder than usual."

"I think it's your fault."

"What? Why is it my fault?" I asked.

"You make me happy and completely normal for once."

"You are anything but normal," I replied before walking to my dresser to grab some socks and a bra.

"I am offended," he said sitting up.

"I am sorry," I said walking over to him.

He smirked before grabbing me and pulling me down to him. "You are beautiful," he whispered into my ear before kissing my neck.

"So are you, but I need to get ready," I replied pulling away, but not without kissing his lips first.

"Where will you be at the time school will be over?" I asked walking into my closet to grab clothes.

"I don't know," he replied.

"That's inconvenient. I just remembered you still have some more explaining to do. Like how you afford things." I peaked my head out of the bathroom.

He looked at me, "About that--"

"No excuses," I cut him off. "I won't judge you."

"I steal it from my parents," he blurted.

"How?" I asked.

"I'm sure they know. They have to. I would notice if money was disappearing from my bank account."

"How do you get money from their bank account?"

"I know the password and my parents never told anyone that they kicked me out--I guess they were too embarrassed. So I just go to the bank, the teller sees me, and I give them the password. It's all I have to do to get whatever I need."

"Aren't you worried they'll change the password?" I asked

"I think about it everyday," he replied.

He looked away from me and to the window. I finished getting ready and walked out of the bathroom, sitting on the bed beside him. "I love you," I said trying to get him into his "happy" mood again.

He looked at me before saying, "I love you too, but I've got to go now." He stood up and walked over to the window. "Bye Ace," he said before proceeding to climb out.

"Bye," I whispered although he was already gone. I stood up and walked out of my room and to my car.

"Don't you want breakfast?" My mother called.

"No, I'm running late," I replied before closing the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I finally updated! Yay!
I keep getting busy, so updating everyday is now impossible for me. I will update at least once every week. Sometimes more, if I am not busy.

Thanks for subscribing and loving reading this story as much as I love writing it. =]

Comments motivate me to update faster! They also make me happy! =D
Enjoy!