Status: The series is under a mass rewrite... this story will probably be discontinued, but the rewrite will be so much better <3 stay tuned.

How Could Happily Ever After Be a Myth?

Cassie's Thoughts

Cassie

Rosie had to show up. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to see her. There was one image that I couldn’t get out of my head, and that image was Rosie’s grey eyes clouding over as T.J met his fate. However, I know it wasn’t my fault. I didn’t kill him because I wanted him dead, no; I killed him because I didn’t want to die.

I knew my love, Leo, resented me for killing Lydia, but she shouldn’t have gotten in the way. I couldn’t stop my power in time to save her, what I don’t understand is why they buried the wolf. I guess they didn’t realize he could have been saved. Lydia on the other hand she was as hard as a stone, and not just in the normal vampire way.

I sighed to my self as we got off the plane. I hated being in the air. I knew one of the special things about ‘my kind’ as Leo often called it was that we were supposed to have wings. I remembered seeing my father’s when I was young. He had these huge black wings with white feathers underneath. They were monstrous. I can’t remember if my mom had wings or not. Actually, I can’t really remember my mom. I used to know what she looked like, but I can’t even remember that now. She seemed like a lifetime ago, but it had only been a few years.

“How long until we’re at the house,” I questioned quietly. I didn’t feel like hearing Rosie although I’d be surprised if she didn’t go back to see her old pal Alex.

“About twenty minutes,” Leo answered. I nodded as I sat quietly in the car next to him.

I could hear Rosie and her wolf talking quietly in the back seat, but I couldn’t be sure of what they were saying. I was shocked that the wolf had even opened his mouth. He seemed a bit unnerved. I only wondered if it was because he knew what was coming to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is another short one, but there's alot of important things going
on. Yes, T.J could've been saved. Is there any hope for him now? What's
coming to Michael? And why is Cassie acting so oddly. I have no idea, but
we'll figure it out :)