Teardrops on my pointe shoes, guitar and mask

There You'll Be

“Maggie, are you sure you want to start with high heels? You weren’t dancing with them for a long time.” Shin, a tall, Japanese male asked Maggie, as she was putting on her shoes. She laughed at her dancing partner and stood up.

“Oh, don’t be a baby, Shin. I think I can dance perfectly in high heels. I was one of the best at this, you know.”

“What, high heel dancing?” He asked, as he stepped to the middle of the stage.

“No, dancing. Duh.” She told him and they laughed.

“Hit it, Johnny!” Maggie called at their DJ.

“My name isn’t Johnny!” He yelled back, as the music started playing.

“Sorry, Jerry.” She laughed. Maggie took a deep breath before running to Shin. While running, she noticed something big, black and with six legs crossing her path.

“KYAAA, SPIDER!” BAM!

“SHIT!”

Aoi had a day off. The guys were recording another song with Dominika and Petra with Maggie was in school, leaving him the whole house for himself. So he was doing something her was best at. Sleeping. He slept until lunchtime, when someone knocked on the door. Then rang the bell. Repeatedly. With a groan, he rolled out of bed.

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” He yelled, annoyed. He opened the door open with a swing.

“What’s on-“ He was cut off by the sight of a tall, tanned, good-looking Japanese male holding a pale Maggie in his arms. Maggie looked spaced out, panting slightly, small, painful moans coming out of her mouth.

“What happened?” Aoi asked, concerned.

“I’m Yamada Shin.” Shin freed his right hand, holding Maggie in only his left, shaking Aoi’s hand.

“I’m Shiroyama Yuu.”

“No need to introduce. Maggie is my dancing partner. She had an accident today. While dancing, she saw a spider, tried to dodge it, fell and broke her ankle.” Aoi’s eyes widened.

“Oh god! Did you go to the hospital?” Shin shook his head.

“No, the doctor said it’s not that serious. She just needs to take it easy for a few weeks. Cut with dancing for a month.” Aoi nodded his head, when Shin slowly placed Maggie in his arms and stepped away.

“The doctor gave her some painkillers. Just for you to know.” Shin bowed.

“Thanks, Yamada-san.” Aoi said and closed the door. The sound of the door closing somehow woke up Maggie.

“Huh?” She said groggily.

“Nothing. Shin just brought you here.” Aoi said quietly, as he walked up the stairs with Maggie.

“Where are we going?” She asked him as she placed her hands on his chest.

“Back to bed.” He pushed the door open with his foot.

“Sounds good.” She whispered back, kissing his neck. Aoi stifled a groan.

“Not that way. You have to rest.”

“Still fine, if you’ll be there, too.” Maggie’s right hand slowly slid down his body to the hem of his jerseys. It must be those painkillers.

“Maggie.” He started, as he gently placed her on the bed.

“Your ankle is broken.”

“I have seemed to notice that.” She said, looking at her cast which covered her right ankle.

“But I still don’t see any other reason for us to not have sex.” She said bluntly. Aoi turned around and looked for her pyjama, to hide the blush on his cheeks. He wasn’t used to girls talking so openly about sex. Japanese girl are, after all, shy.

“Maybe the reason that you’re on drugs?” He asked, as he took out the first pair, which turned out to be a red pyjama set with a cartoon Japanese girl and “Tokyo Love” written above her.

“How about when they wear off?” She asked hopefully.

“I bet when something like that happens, the last thing you’ll think about is sex.” Maggie sighed deeply.

“I knoow.” She moaned.

“What got into your head that you want to do it so bad?” Aoi asked, as he gently took of her shirt.

“We’ve been together for 3 months now.” Maggie stated as she herself clipped her bra off. Aoi had to try hard not to look south.

“I’m aware of that.” He pulled her shirt on.

“In every relationship I was in, if I didn’t get physical with the guy within three months, it would crumble down. I don’t want to crumble down.” She told him a matter-of-factly. Aoi chuckled.

“We’ve waited for this long. I think we can wait until your leg heals.” He kissed her lips softly. Maggie closed her eyes and smiled in the kiss. Aoi broke the kiss, and stood up. He walked over to the window and pulled the curtains over it to kill the light, while Maggie took off her skirt. She couldn’t bother with the bottoms. Aoi then crawled over to Maggie and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

“And remember. I’m not a normal, common guy.” He said quietly, as he kissed her lips once more. Maggie giggled in the kiss, as she broke away, lying her head on his chest.

“So full of himself.” She mover her legs to a more comfortable position, but placed her right ankle badly and winced.

“I can see how this is going to be troublesome.” She muttered and Aoi chuckled. He kissed her head.

“You got me. I’ll help you.”

Maggie was at her grandmother’s apartment. She wasn’t sure why she knew it was her grandma’s, she just had a feeling. Maggie took off her boots and hung her coat, as she turned to someone. That someone was Aoi, looking nervous as he took off his jacket and looked around in panic, where should he hang. it. Maggie chuckled, as she took it from it, placed it on the stool near them and hugged his waist.

“They’ll love you.” She assured him quietly. Aoi smiled.

“Just stay close to me and I’ll be fine.”

“Of course. You won’t be able to get me off you. Later.” She whispered and grazed his earlobe with her teeth. Aoi stifled a groan.

“We should stop. I don’t want to take you right here…right now.” He whispered back, as his hands wrapped around her waist. Maggie giggled.

“Whatever you want. I hope I told you my family is a bit…bigger.”

“Yes, you did.”

“Good.”

“Maggie!” Screamed a tiny voice from the dining room. After that quick pitter-patters of feet were heard, when two little girls came running. The first one, a cute little blonde with brown eyes, dressed in a pink miniskirt and a spaghetti strap shirt, with the blond curls falling down her back, was taller than the little redhead with sky blue eyes. The girl wore a blue dress down to her knees. Maggie squealed and laughed, as the two girls launched themselves into her arms. Maggie stumbled a bit.

“Anka, Gloria! Wow, you’re big!” She greeted them, as the two little girls hugged her for life. Maggie turned to Aoi, smiled at him and threw the two girls up a little so she could have a better hold on them. When the girls leaned away, Maggie grinned at them.

“Been crazy like I asked you to?” She laughed as they both nodded enthusiastically. Gloria, the little redhead turned to look at Aoi.

“Girls, this is my boyfriend, Yuu. He’s a famous guitarist in a rock band.” She introduced him. Anna, the blonde gasped.

“Guitarist? Rock Band? Like…like…the Johnas Brothers?” Maggie laughed.

“No, not like that, and I told you to stop listening to them. Bad music. Yuu is in a much cooler band.” Maggie laughed as she gave the blushing blonde a little kiss on the cheek.

“Like what daddy listens to?” Gloria asked, still looking at Aoi. Maggie nodded and Gloria broke up a smile.

“You rock, You!” Aoi chuckled quietly, as he ruffled Gloria’s hair.

“Thanks.” Maggie looked at Anna; because she was suspiciously quiet, to see her stretching out the skin around her eyes to give them an Asian look. Maggie laughed, as she put them down on the ground.

“Now, now, Anna. That’s not nice.”

“Sowwy.” She mumbled quietly as Aoi laughed.

“It’s okay.”

“Now go call your ignorant parents.” She slapped their butts, and the girls ran away with screams and yells.

“Yeah, sorry about the slanted eye thing.” She smiled sheepishly at him.

“It’s okay, they’re like what?” He asked her.

“Eeee…god, I’ve been too long with you.” They laughed.

“Gloria, the redhead, is going to be five and Anna, the blonde is going to be six.”

“And they’re your nieces?”

“Only Gloria. Anna is my cousin’s daughter. Let’s hope that will be the only inappropriate fun on your race. My family is like…Denis the Menace times four.” They both laughed, as they walked in the dining room.

“Well Hellou!” Maggie bellowed before the whole apartment erupted in cheers. The dining room was really big, with an enormous table in the middle, which was now filled with people, only two seats being unoccupied. The three people, who stood up first, were three tall, well-built males in about their thirties. The first taller two were both blonde with their hair short, while the last one a redhead with hair down to his shoulders was still taller than Aoi. He swallowed nervously, as he looked up at them, as they pulled Maggie in a crushing hug. That probably went on for another 20 minutes, with everyone standing up and hugging her, completely ignoring him. The only one that noticed him was an elderly looking woman with dyed red hair, grinning cheekily at him.

“Grandma, this is my boyfriend, Yuu.” Maggie said loudly in the woman’s ear.

“Oh, I know who this is very well. Right, Yuu?”

“Oh yes, you do.” He chuckled quietly. Maggie looked at the both of them strangely.

“Wait…what?” Aoi laughed as he came closer to her grandma.

“I said that we met before.”

“We went out on a date.” Maggie choked on the air she was breathing.

“You what?” She managed to say.

“Are…are you saying that you’re cheating on me with my grandmother?” She asked ridiculously.

“Not only your grandma. A one hot looking granny as well.” Aoi grinned at her, before wrapping his arms around her grandma’s body. He leaned down and their lips met.

“OH HELL NO!” Maggie screamed at the top of her lungs, as she sat up on the bed, doubling over in pain, since she jabbed her right foot in the bed. She pushed her mouth on the bed, to muffle the scream that could’ve passed her lips. She then fell on her side, panting lightly. Maggie could still picture out as Aoi hugged her grandmother the way he hugged her, grinning down at her. It freaked her out, and she wasn’t sure whether she should laugh or cry. Maggie felt as Aoi rolled on his other side and pressed his body against her back. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. His lips gently kissed the parts of her back that weren’t covered by her pyjamas, trying to calm her. Her stiff body soon relaxed, and she leaned into him, letting out a soft moan, when he started to suck on her neck. The mixture of his hot lips and tongue and the cold piercing on his lip made her go crazy. She closed her eyes and purred. Aoi chuckled quietly. Maggie gently grabbed his forearms as her head lolled on the pillow, enjoying the ministrations that Aoi was performing on her body. She gripped Aoi’s forearms and his other hand gently placed her palm in his.

“What’s wrong?” He asked gently, nuzzling in her hair.

“Nothing. Just a weird dream.”

“Wanna talk about it?” He asked her, as he leaned away. Maggie grabbed his hand with more force.

“I would….but it’s an awesome turn-off.”

“You know that I don’t care.” He slowly lifted himself up and stepped over her, careful not to hurt her foot. He lied down right in front of her, his brown eyes looking into the golden ones Maggie had. He smiled as he kissed her forehead.

“Tell me.” Aoi said his lips still on her skin.

“Your funeral.” She said in an I-told-you voice. Aoi chuckled.

“Well, we were at my grandmother’s house. It was the first time you were meeting my family and you were nervous. The first family you met was my niece and my cousin’s daughter. One of them made fun of your eyes.” He lifted an eyebrow at her, Maggie grinned at kissed it.

“Then we went to the dining room and I wanted to introduce you to my grandma. But you two…erm…went out on a date and you were cheating on me with her.” Aoi’s eyes popped out as he started shockingly at Maggie. It was quiet in the room, until Aoi giggled. Maggie looked at him with an amused shock on her face.

“Did you just giggle?” She asked him, giggling herself.

“I think giggling is still better than imagining you doing something with my granddad.” He poked her side and she flinched.

“Hey! It’s not like I wanted to dream about that!” He slapped his shoulder.

“The problem was I wasn’t sure if I should laugh or cry.” She looked down, embarrassed. Aoi lifted Maggie’s chin with two fingers.

“Laugh. Definitely laugh, because something that absurd couldn’t happen.” She grinned.

“What? Like you cheating on me with my granny?”

“No. Cheating on you in general.” That caught her off guard and kissed her. Maggie giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. While they were kissing, Petra came in, not noticing them, since she carried a parcel for Maggie.

“Hey, Alys, I got yo- OH, I’M SCARRED FOR LIFE!”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay chapter five :) Enjoyy! :)