My boy/werewolf promblem

Instincts

Time past so slowly I just wanted to rip of the head of it. Rrrrr….. “Kelly”, “Kelly”, “Kelly”. My mate name keeps running through my mind like a whisper in the wind.

God why did I let her go…

“Because you couldn’t have kidnapped her” my logical side said.

The image of my mate made me smile, but it made me want to see her more. God every cell of my body it’s screaming at me to leave the class and look for my mate. It’s horrible.

When Kelly left my side I allowed because I thought it will be too pushy if I force her to stay by my side forever. I was ready to tell her everything about me, that I was a werewolf but her friend brought me back and I was horrified. What if she doesn’t accept me?

That struck my hearth and I couldn’t bare thinking about it. It just made me crawl in a cave and hide so I can die. Because one thing is certain I will die without her. She is my everything, the reason I breathe.

When the bell ring I was the first person out, rang past through my friends and people in the hallway to my Kelly.

When arriving to my baby girl classroom my heart was pounding I was anxious to see her.

“Hey” she said as she moves her hair out her angelic face.

“I can carry your stuff” I offer wanting to please her.

“No its okay” she began but I stop listening I felt I little bit rejected but I persisted. Again she said no I felt my smile go away and I let my head fall to the ground as I follow her but I still keep glancing at her. She finally gives me her notebook and I smile like a fool at her. She asks me what grade I am. “Eleventh and you” I ask wanting to know.

“Same maybe we have the same classes together” she said. I made a side note to change my scheduled to hers not liking to be away from her.

Someone grabbed her from behind so suddenly that I didn’t have time to stop it but I got furious when she screamed and the guy started laughing “Jason” she said.

“Let her go” I said wanted to KILL him.