Status: Complete

You Should've Killed Me When You Had the Chance

What's up doc?

"Now tell me about your nightmares" Dr.No help(his new nickname I gave him) sat with brimmed glasses resting on his nose. He held a clipboard and stroked his short beard.
"Well doc. Their pretty scary. I mean, I don't really get them" Of course I was lying. I didn't need this nut job telling me something I already knew. The doc wrote down a couple of things and pushed his glasses up.
"Hm. Well, you do realize lying will get you nowhere young miss" The doc shot me a glare and I sighed.
"OK. So, I like Jeremy. No. Who am I kidding. I LOVE him! I mean, we were friends ever since we were in kindergarten. But, he found someone new. I can't stand it how much he loves her. I think she doesn't like him back. So Alex and I acted like we were dating and then he found out we were faking it and him and Alex punched each other square in to the jaw! I hate knowing that their snuggling and kissing and having sex! I hate it! And for the past two weeks, my dream has been to where they've been chained up! I have to pick one, but some blonde head keeps squeezing me to death!" It was quite relieving to discuss them with him. He was nodding and saying 'Yes I see' every time I looked at him for approval.

"Hmm..Well, it seems that you have quite the problem on your hands" He stroked his beard once more.
"Yes. I am well aware of that" Now, I was starting to aggravated.
"Well, I'm sure you suspected this. But your going to have to confront them. You can't keep running from this. It will keep going on until you face it. You'll have to choose. Whether you want to or not" I groaned.
"Really? I HAVE to pick? I mean, do I have to pick between them? Can't I just stay single?"
"Well, I suppose. But your mind is having mental battles between your emotional side. I think you need to confront them" I drew in a deep breathe.
"Are you sure this will work?" I asked shakily.
"Positive" He jotted down a few notes and I shook his hand politely.
"Thank you"
"Your welcome" He flashed a smile. I carried on out of the room and walked inside of the tour bus. Once my feet hit the final steps, the boys perked up and bit at their lips.
"Sooo" They all said in unison.
"Alex, Jeremy" I was shaking and my heart was dropping.
"We need to talk"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. Comment please?!