Status: Complete

You Should've Killed Me When You Had the Chance

Mr.Mckinnon is feeling alittle pink

I tried to hold in laughter as Jeremy mummbled to himself angrily. He slammed the cabinet door and plopped down on the chair glaring at me.
"What's wrong Mckinnon?" I said in an innocent voice. He narrowed his eyes at me.
"Don't play games with me women. You know excatlly what's wrong! I'm gonna get you back!" After another two weeks, Jeremy had started to talk to me. The jealousy thing was starting to work, but I also wanted to do more revenge. I had emptied the shampoo out of the bottle at the hotel,(Jeremy was the last to take a shower. But after him we left to the tour bus) and had put pink dye in his hair.
"You look cute with Pink hair!" I ruffled his pink mess of hair and laughed harder when I saw his beard.
"I already know how to get you back!" Jeremy sound hopeful.
"Is that so?" By now, I was trying hard to control my laughter.
"Yes. And you won't even see it coming!" He jumped up and went to his room. Alex hugged me and I smiled.
"Good one"
"I've got plenty more where that came from" I grinned and Josh high-fived me.
"Nice job kiddo. I didn't think Jeremy would look so sexy in pink"
"You idiots shut up! It's all that little brats fault! Maybe, if you guys weren't fooling around all the time. You could actually make the front page!" Amber crossed her arms. I stood up.
"Look barbie. The porn shop called and said you haven't paid for the dildo you took" I grinned and she glared at me.
"You really have no respect for anyone you..you...hooker!"
"Not true! I have respect for everyone EXCEPT you! Oh yeah, and atleast I wouldn't need a dildo" I winked and flicked her nose walking off. Josh blew Amber a kiss and Alex grinned. Amber growled.
LATER THAT EVENING!
"You gotta love Mcdonalds" Tom was digging in to his 4th double cheeseburger.
"Yes. It is quite satisfying" I agreed laughing. I finally got full and went to the bathroom. I shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror. He used to love "This?" I asked myself. A knock came at the door.
"Who is it?" I sighed.
"Open the door dip-shit" I opened the door and Jeremy barged in.
"What are you doing?" I said as he closed the door behind him.
"Look. I'm...sorry..I got alittle carried away..I just miss talking to you...I really do love you" Jeremy's eyes were bright and my heart swelled.
"Really?" I felt glee shake my whole body.
"Yes" Jeremy leaned in and I could feel his breathe beating down on my cheek. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and pulled me closer. My heart was pounding loud and I could bearly breathe. He brushed his lips over mine and butterflies unleashed in my stomach. His lips parted and hot air came washing over my lips. I closed my eyes and waited. Nothing. I opened my eyes and he was smiling. He let go of me and backed away. I looked at him confused then realized what he was grinning about.
"Shit!" I whispered to myself but he could hear. Jeremy made his way to the door. He opened it, stopped halfway between it, and looked back with a grin bright enough to blind you.
"Gotcha" He turned and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm really tired so I hope you like it :)