Status: Complete

You Should've Killed Me When You Had the Chance

Breathe Hope In Me

"Hey hunni!" Alex wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I looked down as Jeremy approached us.
"Way to go man! I can't believe you guys are dating!" He patted Alex's back and put emphasis on dating. I sighed.
"Fuck you Jeremy" I mummbled. He cupped his hand beside his ear.
"What was that Riley Lee Shelnut?" He ruffled my hair and walked away laughing.
"He knows doesn't he?" Alex let go of me and sat down. I nodded.
"I guess it's my fault" I sat across from him and looked at him. He played with his fingers and curiousity stung his eyes.
"How?"
"Well..last night..he...well...he almost kissed me...it was his simple way of getting back.." I shrugged. Anger boiled inside of me.
"Oh....were you...going to kiss him back?" Alex bit at his lip.
"I dunno"
"Oh..."
"Yeah.." Alex scratched the back of his neck and looked out the window.
"What's wrong Alex?"
"Nothing" He played a fake grin and refused to look at me. I frowned.
"Alex.." I leaned over the table and went to force his face to look at me. He pulled away and left. I groaned.
"Curse love!"
"Hey now! Let's not curse what we have" Josh winked as he sat in Alex's spot. I smiled alittle.
"What's wrong?"
"Ask Alex! He's all mad at me because last night Jeremy tricked me cause he was about to kiss me and welll...I was going to kiss back!"
"Oh... I see" Josh crossed his arms over the table and looked out the window. I sighed. Josh sighed and looked at me.
"Riley..the truth is...Alex lo..."
"Hey Mrs. Shelnut!" Jeremy pinched my cheeks and I growled.
"Shut your mouth Mckinnon! I'm really not in the mood!" I slapped his hand away.
"Awh. Why not? Is Alex not getting you in the mood?"
"Shut up Mckinnon!" Alex walked in with his hands balled up into fist.
"I'm only kidding Alex jeez calm down. Stop pmsing" Jeremy and Alex were inching close to each other by every single second. Their chest were finally touching and my heart stopped cold.
"Guys...Please...Please..Please...Don't do this.." I begged whining. Josh stood up.
"Guys don't" Josh protested.
"No! She's mine not his! He hurt her and I was the only one there for her!" Alex was yelling now. Tom, Neil, and Amber can over to see what was going on.
"Bull! I love her and she knows that!"
"Then how come you told her you didn't huh?"
"I was trying to protect her"
"Yeah, you'd know a lot about protecting wouldn't you?!" Alex's veins were popping out and Jeremy's arms were tightened.
"I..was afraid of how I felt for her! I love her, but I also love Amber"
"Awh. Poor widdle Mckinnon's actually scared?!!?" Alex laughed. Jeremy growled.
"Shut up Shelnut! You guys aren't even dating! Last night she even proved she wanted to kiss me!"
"She's already kissed me!" Alex was stiff.
"But your a boy. I can show her what a real man's kiss is like!" I don't know what made me cry first. The sight of a flying fist smashing into Jeremy's head. Or, the flying fist smashing into Alex's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? <3