Status: On Haitus, I've been busy getting ready for school!

Its you and you're dying, I'm sorry

When You Wake Up, I'll Kill You!

"Gerard! If you ever do that again, I'll blow you up!" Frank yelled at particuarlly no one.

"Frank, calm down," Mikey said cooly.

"How can I calm down!? My husband is lying in a hospital bed and he overdosed!" Frank spat. It had been 4 hours since Gerard was admitted to the hospital. The doctors said they weren't sure when he would wake up, they said it could be days, or maybe even a week or two!

"Y..Yeah..c..calm..d..down..F..Frankie," A voice called hoarsly from the bed.

Frank spun around.

"Gerard Arthur Way! I'm not gonna calm down! I seriously thought you learned your lesson, so once in a hospital with needles shoved up your arm wasen't enough?!"

"F..Frankie--"

"You know, Gee? I can't believe you'd do that again!"

"I didn't overdose--"

"Didn't overdose?! They why are you here?!"

"Frank, I didn't do it!" Gerard pleaded.

"Then, what? What happened?!"

"I had a headache, and I went to get some asprin, but then I felt sick, and puked a whole lot and passed out...after that, well, I've got nothing..."

Mikey walked over.

"Gee, is that what happend?" he whispered.

Gerard nodded, "Unfortunately...yeah.."

Frank's glare sofened, "Oh."

"Mmm-hmm, that's what happened."

Gerard sat up and his head started to spin. He gripped the railing on his hospital bed. He cringed.

"What's wrong, honey?" Frank asked.

"Nothing, my head..just hurts.." He panted, then smiled weakly.

"Hello, are you all here for Gerard Way?" a voice asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm doctor Renoylds, well, Kaleb Renolyds," he said.

"I heard that he overdosed?"

Much to Gerard's surprise, Frank and MIkey shook ther heads.

"No sir, he's sick. He told us he had a headache, he took some asprin but he puked a whole lot, then he passed out on the floor," Frank explained.

"Well, we didn't find any drugs in his blood stream, but the paramedics were told that he overdosed."

"He was just sick." Frank said again, hoping that this man would believe him.

"OK, Mr. Way, we're going to keep Gerard overnight to check his condition, we'll go from there."

"Alright, can we stay with him?" Mikey asked.

"What's your realation?"

"..brother."

"What about me?" Frank asked.

"Same question..."

"Husband," Frank muttered.

"Well, that clears things up," Dr. Renoylds smiled. "I'm married to another man as well, his name is Richey."

Frank smiled as Dr. Renoylds left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!