I'll See You in My Dreams

I'm Not Gonna Regret This...

Holly’s P.O.V
When me and Alex walked into my house he pinned me up against the door kissing me passionately.
After about 10 minutes of making out I broke the kiss.
“let’s continue this upstairs.” I said smiling at him.
Alex looked at me wide eyed and followed me up to my room.
We walked into my room and our clothes went flying.
“Holly… are you sure you want to do this?” Alex asked me.
“only if you do.” I said.
“o, okay.”
“Alex, what’s wrong?” I asked.
“it’s just…” he said getting up off me. “ I’ve never… taken anyone’s virginity before. And I really don’t want you to regret this.” he said looking back at me.
“Alex, I want to do this. I love you and I wouldn’t want to do this with anyone else. And I’m not gonna regret this.” I said kissing him.
Then he was back on top of me.
“I love you Holly.” he said breathing heavily.
“I love you too Alex.”
Then me and Alex became one.
- - - -
The next morning I awoke to Alex smiling at me.
“morning.” I said groggily.
Good morning!” Alex said happily, kissing me. “how was your night Miss Simms?” he asked smiling.
“How was your night Mr. Gaskarth?”
“My night was wonderful.” he said rolling on top of me and kissing my cheek.
“Well that was officially the best night of my life.” I said kissing him.
“So.. I was thinking about breakfast in bed.” Alex said smiling at me, getting up and putting his boxers on.
“Alex you can’t cook.”
“Yes I can. I can cook cereal, pop-tarts, frozen waffles, toast, and all that good stuff.”
I laughed and grabbed my phone off the bedside table to check the time.
I looked at the time and glanced at the date..
It was the two year anniversary of Spencer’s death.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!
SUBSCRIBE!!