I'll See You in My Dreams

Hey Spencer

Alex’s P.O.V

Me and Holly turned into the cemetery. She hadn’t been here since Spencer’s funereal.
“Do you want me to go with you?” I asked her.
“No, I’ll be ok.. Just wait here.” she said sadly.

She hesitated when she went to open the door to get out the car.

“it’s ok Holly, go. I’ll be right here if you need me.” I said reassuringly.
She got out and walked to Spencer’s grave.

Holly’s P.O.V.

I got out Alex’s car and walked to Spencer’s grave and sat down beside it. I haven’t been here since the funeral and its been two years so I guess its time to pay my big bro a visit. This is gonna be hard…

“Hey Spencer… it’s me… I know I should have came sooner and more often but It has been so hard for me. I haven’t even talked to dad since that night. And I don’t plan on talking to him any time soon…. I miss you so much.” I said, my eyes beginning to water. “ mom put herself into rehab. Because her depression got so bad she couldn’t stand it anymore. O, and me and Alex are together now… Finally… I remember how you would always say that we were boyfriend and girlfriend… I wish you were still here so we could talk like we used to..”
Then I started sobbing with my face in my hands. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Alex. He kneeled down and took me in his arms.
“Sshh. Holly, it’s gonna be ok.” he said stroking my hair.
“Alex… I miss him so much…” I said bawling.
“I know Holly. Just remember that Spencer is in a better place and he is watching over you and he will always be with you.” he said reassuringly.
“I’m so scared Alex.” I said.
“Scared of what?” he asked cupping my face in his hands.
“ I’m scared… of not being with you. I‘m afraid that I‘m gonna loose you too.” I said looking into his eyes. “Alex, I can’t imagine going through this without you. I need you Alex.”
“Holly, you have nothing to be scared about. I love you.” he said kissing me softly. “I will always be here.” he whispered against my lips.
“come on, let’s get out of here.” he said wiping away the tears from my eyes.
“Just give me a few more minutes. I’ll be fine. I promise.” I said.
“ok. I’ll be waiting in the car.” he said kissing my forehead and getting up and walking back to the car.
“Well Spencer, I guess I’ll be back soon. I love you big brother.” I said smiling and getting up and walking back to Alex’s car.

And for the next few months I kept visiting Spencer as much as I could. Always with Alex, never alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!!!! :)
COMMENT!! SUBSCRIBE!!!

Im writing a Jonathan Cook story & im sooo excited to finish it so i can put it on here!! :)

xoxo Taylor