I'll See You in My Dreams

The Happiest I've Ever Been

Alex’s P.O.V.

We have been riding for about 2 hours now to get to the venue. Me and Holly are in our bunk and she’s asleep in my arms.
I have everything I’ve ever wanted right now, I have the most perfect girlfriend and I’m on tour with my band/best friends.
I’m the happiest I’ve ever been right now.
Holly woke up:

“Good morning.” she said causing me to laugh.
“What?”
“Babe, it’s like 3 in the afternoon.” I said kissing her forehead.
“ooo, how much longer till we get there?” she asked.
“About a hour and a half.”
“o really?” she said seductively.
“um huh.” I said kissing her.
Then our clothes went flying.
I was straddling Holly when there was a loud scream. I then realized that the curtain to our bunk was open and Jack had walked by and saw us.
“That’s just gross you guys!” he yelled from the front of the bus.
We just laughed.
I closed the curtain and we continued.
- - - - - - - - -

“We’re almost there!” Matt yelled from the front.

“Let’s get ready then.” Holly said sitting up. She had hickeys all over her. Which caused me to laugh.
“You have nothing to laugh at Gaskarth you look just as bad.” she said handing me a mirror out of her bag. I also had hickeys everywhere and my hair was a mess.
“Look at what you did to me!” I said dramatically falling back and pulling her down with me.
“O, shut up you baby, you let me do, and I didn’t hear any complaints from you while I was doing it.” she said then kissed me.

Holly’s P.O.V.

We got dressed and went to the front of the bus. I sat down beside Cortney on the couch while all the guys played video games.

“I can’t believe you left me all alone just to go get freaky with your boyfriend.” Cortney said. “I never knew Jack could get anymore annoying than he already was but put him in a bus with someone for 3 hours and bam! He goes up a notch. And on top of that for the past half hour we’ve been listening to him talk about how scarred he is now because he saw Alex mounting you and that did not put a pleasant picture in my head. Aaand we all had to sit here and try to block out all the noise you guys were making. Do you know how loud you two are?” she asked crossing her arms.
I just laughed.
“Well you better get used to Jack, doll.” I said smiling at her.
“Me. Get used to that?” she said pointing to Jack who was shirtless and had a towel tied around his neck like a cape.
“Do you want to know my theory?” I asked.

“What’s your theory?”

“I think that you and Jack are gonna learn to tolerate each other and you two will fall in love and get married and have lots and lots of babies!” I said excitedly.

“Yup, I agree with Holly.” Alex said.

“Bite me!” she snapped glaring at us.

“We have arrived kiddies.” Matt said.
♠ ♠ ♠
bbbllllaaaahhhhhhh :/

COMMENT!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!