I'll See You in My Dreams

Framing Hanley Is Here!

Holly’s P.O.V.

We all hopped off the bus.
There were other tour buses all over the place. Then I spotted the lead singer to the band Framing Hanley. I knew when Cortney saw him she would freak out because they are her favorite band. Then
I walked over to where Alex and Rian were standing and Alex wrapped his arms around my waist.
Then Cortney saw him:
“O my God!” she said running over to me. “Holly! Framing Hanley is here! O God, I can‘t breathe. I think I am gonna pass out. I might need to go get oxygen.”
“Cortney! Snap out of it hun!” I said grabbing her shoulders and shaking her.
“You wanna go meet them?” Rian asked.
“Yes, Yes, Yes!” she said excitedly.

We all walked over to Framing Hanley’s bus.

“O my God it’s All Time Low…” Kenneth Nixon said. “And two hot chicks.”

“Hey dude this one’s mine.” Alex said wrapping his arms around me.
“Well you could be polite and introduce me to them.” Kenneth said.
“This is my girlfriend Holly, and her friend Cortney, she’s helping with merch.” Alex said.
“uumm, Cortney… it’s nice to meet you.” Kenneth said shaking her hand.
Her eyes grew as big as a baseball. I thought she was gonna die right there. She bit her lip and then smiled. If she would have attempted to talk it would have been a mess.

He hugged the rest of the guys.

“O my God he has a country accent! And he looks sooo much hotter in person.” she whispered to me.
“I know isn’t he just sexy.” Alex said in a girly voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kenneth

yea i know ATL didnt tour with Framing Hanley.. buuuut my friend Cortney is OBSESSED with them sooo yeaaa...

sorry so short & stupid! :P