I'll See You in My Dreams

Someone's Jealous

Holly’s P.O.V.

We’ve been on tour for about a month.

Me and Alex were helping Cortney set up march when Kenneth walked up.

“So are you coming to watch our set tonight?” he asked Cortney.
“I can’t. I have to do merch. Sorry.” she said pulling some shirts out of a box.
“It’s ok. You can come by the bus after you finish up here. If you want.” he said.
“yea, I’ll come.” she said.
“k. well I’ll see you then.” he said kissing her cheek.
“Holly, did you just see that?” Alex asked pulling me down on his lap.
“I did.” I said. “So are you two together now?” I asked her.
“yea, I guess we are.” Cortney said smiling.
“aaaww, how sweet.” Alex said.
“Shut up Alex.” Cortney said throwing a shirt at him.
“Well it is sweet…” I said.
“O my God Holly, Alex, stop and help me set out the merch.” She said. We finished sitting out the rest of the merch and sat down under the merch tent. When I recognized someone.
“Umm, Alex is that who I think it is?” I asked pointing towards Boys Like Girls merch tent.
“That’s Jasey.” Alex said shocked.
“O God. Cortney we’ll talk to you later, come on Alex.” I said walking away.
“Where are we going?” Alex asked.
“We are going to go talk to Boys Like Girls. No let me rephrase that, you are going to go talk to them and ask them why Jasey is their merch girl.” I said walking towards Boys Like Girls bus.

- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

“I can’t believe that Jasey is their merch girl.” I said to Alex as we walked back onto ATL’s bus.
“Who’s merch girl is Jasey?” Jack asked while he was playing a video game with Rian.
“Boys Like Girls.” Alex said sitting down on the couch.
“Seriously? You mean Jasey as in the dirty little whore that Zack dated?” Jack asked.
“yes Jack.” I said laughing and sitting down beside Alex.
“huh…… yo Zack! Jasey’s here!” Jack yelled to Zack who was in the back lounge with Matt and Delicious, ATL‘s other merch person.

Zack basically ran to the front of the bus.

“Jasey’s here? Where?” he asked looking around.
“Well she’s not here, as in she’s not on the bus. But she is Boys Like Girls merch girl.” I said.
“How exactly did that happen?” Rian asked.
“How do you know she’s here?” Zack asked.
“Me and Holly were at the merch tent with Cortney and Holly saw her over at Boys Like Girls tent. So we went to see how they knew her and Martin said that she is Bryan’s cousin.” Alex said cuddling up to me.
“That is just great.” Zack said walking to his bunk.

Then Cortney walked in with a huge smile on her face.

“Have fun?” I asked.

“Oh yea! We mostly talked but he also sang me a new song he is working on! It was amazing!”
“Um huh, you ‘talked’” I said looking at her skeptically.
“yes we talked as in saying words to each other.” she said walking to the back.
“Who is she talking about?” Jack asked.
“Nixon.” Alex said getting up to play the video game with Jack after Rian got up to call Kara.
“The guy from Framing Hanley?” Jack asked.
“yup.” I said.
“ugh.” Jack said with a disgusted look on his face.
“Someone seems jealous.” I said
“I am not jealous. Alex please tell your girlfriend that I am not jealous.” Jack said.
“I don’t know dude, you do seem kind of jealous.” Alex said laughing.
“Am not.” Jack said poking his bottom lip out like a five year old.
♠ ♠ ♠
i just really realized how much this story sucks! :P
buuut it was my 1st one!

let me know what you think!!