Middle School. Do I Have To Deal With That?

Middle School. Do I Have To Deal With That? o2

The bell quickly rang, and I quickly got up, grabbing my pencil. Mrs. Mason told us good bye, and that she will see us in second period. She had explained earlier that luckily we won't have to go far to our next class. We just have to head to her for homeroom, then we head into our next class, which is right next door. Then we go back to her, and when that is done, we head for lunch. For fourth period, we have the minor rotations, then Mrs. Mason again, then another minor rotation. Finally, for the last period, we go to the room next door. I taped my schedule to my journal, and headed next door.

Sam's Schedule

0 period - Homeroom - Room 213 - Mason, C.
1 period - H. Reading - Room 215 - Wenner, C.
2 period - H. Math - Room 213 - Mason, C.
3 period - Lunch - Caf
4 period (minor) - Cooking - Room 205 - Anderson, K.
4 period (minor) - Music - BAND - Schneck, J.
4 period (minor) - Art - Room 119 - Kleppinger, C.
4 period (minor) - Physical Ed. - Room 110 - Webber, A
4 period (minor) - Theater Arts - Room 100 - Campbell, L.
5 period - H. Lang. Arts - Room 213 - Mason, C
6 period (minor) - Technology Ed. - Room 109 - Hebrock, J.
6 period (minor) - Physical Ed. 2 - Room 110 - Custavick, H.
6 period (minor) - Spanish - Room 206 - Dalia, A.
6 period (minor) - French - Room 116 - Christie, J
6 period (minor) - Cooking Ad. - Room 205 - Anderson, K.
7 period - H. Science - Room 213 - Mason, C.
8 period - H. PPL & CULTURE - Wenner, C.

H = Honors

Minors = Every 6 weeks, you rotate the minor rotations.
Ex. Say you have Music first, for 4th period, then French for 7th period. Six weeks are over, then switch to whatever is under it.
Please ask the Principal or any of the staff if you are confused.


"Hello class!" My teacher said cheerfully as we entered the room.

"Hello." The class said boredly. She said she was going to give us assigned seats until she knew our names. The classed groaned, and she pulled out grid paper. "Okay... Josh... Please sit in the seat next to Sam." He nodded, and got over to me. I recognized him from earlier.

"So your name is Josh?" I whispered. He nodded.

"You didn't know that?" I shook my head.

"I wasn't listening. Sorry." He smiled, and that ended our conversation.

"Sam... Uh never mind. You're good where you are. Uh, Jane..." She continued off, and I muted her out, as I was paying attention to Josh.

"So, where you from?" Josh asked.

"New York. You?"

"New Jersey." I nodded.

"Cool. So, how old are you?"

"13. You?"

"Same here. Uh --"

"Where do you live?" He interrupted me.

"Oh, right near the school. On Hamilton Street right near here." He nodded coolly, and I smiled. "So... what about you?"

"Oh, I live near K-Mart. You probably don't know where it is, because you've only been here for, what? 3 days?"

"Yeah. Not so sure where it is." He laughed. The teacher shot us a warning glance and we quieted down. He turned his attention to something else, and I wrote in my journal.

Josh is such a nice guy. For the only person I officially know. I actually like where I sit for once. I wonder what kind of classes he have. I hope he's in my class. I'd be so lost without him... I mean, it seems he's been here for a while. He looks like he knows where everything is. I'd better stick near him.

"Okay class. These will be your seats for the next couple of weeks. So... my name is Mrs. Wenner." I smiled. "And very soon you will be heading to your next class, so you guys better pack up. Please wait until the bell rings to exit." We all talked quietly, and Josh and I talked a little more becoming friends faster and faster.
♠ ♠ ♠
:P Sorry if the last chapter was short, I mean like there's no save button. So I am sorry if feels like the chapter was cut off. Because it sorta is. Mibba should really add a save button. Anyway, I won't continue that chapter, because I feel like it's okay, so I won't put anymore on that chapter. I will just continue on with the story. Oh and for the schedule is too hard for you to understand, comment on my profile, or the story and I'll let you know.