Middle School. Do I Have To Deal With That?

Middle School. Do I Have To Deal With That? o3

The bell eventually rang, and I got up from my seat. "Hey, Sam..." He began. "Do you-" The girls from earlier linked arms with me, and ignored Josh's protests.

"Hey! How's it going?" They asked. It was like I've known them forever, but I haven't. Just 2 days. If it counts.

"Uh... hi... What are your names again...?" They laughed.

"Oh you forgot them already? You must have a short memory!" Josh and I looked confused.

"You probably have a short memory!" I muttered under my breath. "You haven't even told me your names yet!" I exclaimed. They rolled their eyes for a split second, but got back to their cheerful mood.

"Don't worry silly!" After they had stopped moving around, I saw that there were 3 of them. The one to the far right had red hair with freckles, and had her hair tied up into an elegant red satin bow. Her eyes were an emerald green, and wore a plaid skirt with leggings. Her shirt was plaid was well, but it had a bunny on it that was hopping around.

"My name is Kelly." The one with red hair said. The one in the middle had brunette hair, almost like mine, except mines was a little reddish like Kelly's. She wore a puffy, blue striped shirt, with a black belt. She wore a jean skirt with leggings underneath. She had crystal blue eyes that were very bright.

"My name is Jessie!" The one in the middle said. The one on the left had curly blond hair, and was wearing makeup. She had designer glasses on her hair, and she had hazel eyes that could hypnotize boys. She was wearing a light pink blouse, with a cotton candy blue belt. She had boot cut jeans, and was wearing high heels. She looked like the leader of the group. 'Better watch out for her.' I thought.

"My name is Hazel." She smiled sweetly. "We are some of the cheerleaders for our school, and our costumes say 'Mountain Lion' on them because they are our mascot. You promised to sit next to us, remember?" I sighed as I remembered I did say yes to them. I wanted to sit next to Josh. Speaking of Josh...

"Hey, she doesn't have to sit next to you! You guys confused her into sitting with you!" Josh defended me.

"Shut up Jock boy! Or I will move you to the Marching Band!" Hazel hissed. Josh backed away, but he glared at her. I stood there, stunned. She wasn't like a couple of minutes ago, all nice and sweet. But now she's all.. nasty and mean. "Now, Samantha, you will come with us, or will I make you come with us?" I gulped.

Josh moved behind me and whispered something in my ear. "Say yes, you don't want to make her mad." I turned back to him.

"Thanks for the advice." I whispered sarcastically.

"Just say yes!" He urged. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, fine, whatever. Let's just go." I acted very laid back. But in the inside, I was freaking out! 'Please let me out of this alive...' I prayed. She smiled sickly, and she grabbed my hand and dragged me along. It was like being taken to jail, basically. That's the only way I could describe it. Everyone's eyes were on me, the new girl. Ironic, isn't it? As she dragged me to the lunch line, I noticed her manicure. "Gee, no wonder she's one of the popular kids..." I muttered under my breath.

"What?" I drew in a sharp breath.

"Nothing." I grabbed a lunch tray and filled it with pizza, juice and milk. I grabbed an apple, and heard remarks from other kids around us. I assumed they were the popular kids, because they got up when she went into the lunch line.

"Look at the new kid!" One person whispered.

"Yeah, she's grabbing a red apple. She probably wants to get her hair more red, she is such a s*ut."

"...That doesn't make any sense. But you're right about the s*ut part." I clenched my fists, I just got here, and everyone was making... bad comments about me. What did I do to them? I am so sad. We got to our table, and Kelly, Hazel and Jessie bombarded me with questions.

"Okay, where did you use to live?" Jessie asked.

"New York." She nodded cheerfully, and jotted it down.

"So, uh what do you like to do?" Kelly asked.

"Um, I like to skateboard, and draw. I also like to sing." Kelly smirked, and motioned Jessie to write it down. Hazel smirked, and I realized that it was her turn to ask the question. I fidgeted around in my seat, as I anticipated her saying the question. I took a bite out of my pizza.

"So... are you straight, bi, or les?" I widen my eyes.

"S-straight! Of course, why would you even bother asking?" She smirked, and Jessie wrote down furiously.

"Okay, my turn! Are you fat, if not, do you like to eat food?"

"I am not fat, and I do like to eat food."

"Do you like music?"

"Yes."

"What kind?"

"Bunches, I can't even name them all." Kelly groaned frustately, as she was not getting the answer she was wanting.

"Okay... what group would you like to be in?" This question had me thinking. I wasn't really sure.

"The jock, because I play softball, or the skater, because I skate." They nodded, and I waited anxiously, as they cauculated the results. I finished my lunch, and by that time, they were ready to tell me my group.

"Your group is..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, you're probably wondering what grade she is in... well, since this is middle school, and she's 13... she is in 8th grade! Once I am done with this story, she is going to high school, which I have the perfect squeal title! x3 I'm not telling you yet! I'm going to tell you next chapter! By the way, I blocked out the word because my younger viewers does not need to know that word. O.O but I am only 11, how do I know the word?? Nobody knows...