Middle School. Do I Have To Deal With That?

Middle School. Do I Have To Deal With That? o4

"Well, tell me!" I urged.

"Okay... you are in the popular group! Congrats!" Hazel announced. The others that were listening to our conversation, (which is really rude) they gasped. I rolled my eyes at them, and some of them got up and shook my hand, congratulating me. (Which is another hint they were listening to the conversation.)

"Um.. okay, so what now?" I asked.

"Just nothing. Yet. We will give you a packet explaining how being in the popular group will go. You will get it shortly, say oh... 1-3 days." Kelly explained. I nodded, and finished my lunch quietly. After I had done that, the teachers agreed to let me go explore, or go outside. I decided to go outside to the picnic table to write.

Okay, today's still the same day, hasn't changed at all. So um I just got accepted to the popular group, which I haven't been expecting... at all. I mean I thought I was going to get the Skater group, but oh well! :D

The bell rang and I quickly ran to my class. Eventually the day must've ended because the final bell rang. 'Wow, the day went by so fast...' I was still in shock from the announcement. The class must've heard the news, because everyone was so nice to me. I went home, and Josh saw me. "Hey!" He yelled.

I turned around. "Oh. Hey Josh." I said.

"I heard the news." He said glumly

"Oh... so..."

"I'm really happy for you."

"Really? You don't sound like it. And you've only known me for one day."

"Actually, I've been... kind of following you the first two days." He rubbed his head. "I was... int rested in you... Great. Now I sound like Edward from Twilight." I laughed.

"Yeah, you kind of do!" I blinked. "So... do you want to come over...?" I asked.

He looked at his watch. "Uh, sure. I'd be glad to!" I grinned. I grabbed his hand, and I pulled him to my house. "Neat house you got there." He complimented. I pulled my Ipod from the table drawer, and put it into my ears.

"So uh, what do you want to do?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Dunno." He sat on the couch, and closed his eyes. "I'm thinking." He said randomly. A few seconds later he jumped up. "I got it! Let's hold a party!" My eyes brightened.

"Okay! At my house?"

"Yeah, I'm going to handle invitations and food, you will handle games and other stuff." I nodded. "Oh, I'm going to go home so we could get ready, the party will be this Saturday, okay?" I nodded, and he left. I smiled and sighed to myself. 'Boy this is going to interesting school year.'
♠ ♠ ♠
:D OMIGOSH! Thank you for all the comments and views! Thank you all for my subscribers! So, I've been getting comments that you all love this story! Well thanks! But I hope that's your honest opinion. I hope you're not just saying that to make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside (although I do appreciate it :D). But I want your ideas to make the story better! NO FLAMES PEOPLE ON HOW YOU TOTALLY HATE THE STORY!!!!! JUST CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!! Thanks you very much!!! x3