Middle School. Do I Have To Deal With That?

Middle School. Do I Have To Deal With That? o5

I plopped on my bed, and sighed heavenly. "What a nice day... so far." I laughed to myself. I mean, Josh is cool, but I think he feels mad about me joining the TPK group... I thought about the party some more, and thought about what was I going to do about the games and stuff? I dialed my cellphone, and searched on the Internet. I was too lazy to boot up my supah slow computer. I searched party games, and eventually, I saw that most teenagers liked '7 minutes in heaven', 'spin the bottle', and 'strip poker'. I widened my eyes, and I was unsure we could play that.

I took off the strip poker, but kept the 7 minutes in heaven and spin the bottle. I also decided we could play twister, and baseball. I was good at baseball. I am a baseball junkie, I am also good at it. Sue me. I smiled at the list of games, and decided that was it for games.

I thought of what else to do, since Josh let me do all the other crap, besides invitations and food. I brightened at the thought of music. I had a whole stack of Cd's we could play. I decided to pick the really good ones, and placed them near the music player thingy. 'What else... what else.' I usually forget something until it was time or something. I never really notice it before. I yelled, frustrated. I didn't know what to do next.

Then it dawned on me. "Decorations! Duh!" I slapped my forehead, and rode my bike to the decorations shop. I choose brightly colored streamers, colorful balloons('bout 20 of 'em to be exact.), and bunch of other things. The total was $20. I payed the man, and left with the decorations. I realized there was no space to put them. "Ugh!" I yelled. I slapped my forehead. AGAIN. "Stupid, stupid me!" I sighed, and put them on my handle bars, and rode the best I could. 'Good thing I didn't bring my skateboard.' I thought glumly.

Once I had made it home, I put the decorations away, and called my mom. The phone rang a couple of times, but eventually my mom picked up. "Hello?" She asked.

"Mom, when are you coming home?" I asked.

"Soon, I need to finish designing this fabulous outfit!" My mom urged. Yes. You heard right. My mom is a fashion designer. Her designs are very popular, and yes. Yes, we are rich. My dad works as a lawyer, so he's not home most of the times. I sighed.

"Okay mom, just so you're in time for dinner."

"But... in case I'm not, there's leftovers in the fridge,"

"From yesterday, by me, alone." I reminded her.

"And emergency numbers on the counter." She finished. I could imagine her looking guilty again. "And I'm really sorry, Sam. You know my job, and your father's job..."

"Yes, I know mom. I won't get in the way with your job." I told her. "More like, I won't get in the way of your life." I muttered.

"So, anything else you want to talk about sweetie?"

"Well, besides the party I'm hosting on Saturday. Nope." I could imagine my mother nodding.

"Okay, you guys have fun." Off the phone I could hear her say something else. "Leaves me more time to create more clothing."

"Sure mom, bye, have fun... kind of."

"Bye sweetie, see you later." I shut off the phone and decided to skip dinner, I headed towards the bathroom, and brushed my teeth, and then get into my snowman pajamas, and sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! Halfway there to double digits! >:D I'm really glad that I have so many comments! THANK YOU ALL FOR MY READERS!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!! WOO!!!!! :D lol, x3 I'm so random.... But i don't care! >:D Ooh... by the way, I'm sorry the last chappie was kind of short..... i was running out of ideas for that part... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE PLOT IS!!!!!! It's kind of.... a little bit based on my life basically.... not that much yet though... i tell you guys when their is... I bet you guys are scolding me right telling me 'WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A PLOT?!!!' Well, i don't like plots. I'm just thinking of ideas as i go. (ill probably lose some of my readers as well D:)